prologue

3rd person

"Sebastian Walker, age 15, height 5'9", mage level novice, alchemy level novice" the robotic voice echoed through the small room "Threat level, minimum".

"Are you sure he's the one" a tall man asked the computer.
"He just looks like a normal kid".

"Target is Sebastian Walker" the computer repeated. The man turned and walked out of the room.

The computer starting flashing red right after he walked out. "ERROR, ERROR threat level maximum".

The screen flipped to a small framed woman following the boy.

A sleek black BMW pulled into the parking lot of Golden Valley Highschool. The tall man shut off the car and waited for the kids to file out of the school.

He looked towards the screen on his dash, which held a picture of the boy.

The man looked up again scanning the crowd. He locked his eyes on the shorter boy.

He watched as the boy walked down the sidewalk heading home. Once the boy was about two blocks away he turned on the car and followed after him.

He watched as three big guys started following the boy. Walking fast to try to catch him.

As they caught up to him the biggest one tripped him and they all circled him.

The tall man stopped about a half a block away and shut off the car. Getting out and silently walking up to the boys.

The one that had tripped the boy became paralyzed as the tall man put a hand on him.

"W-What did you do" one of the boys stuttered out, slowly backing away. The Tall man put his hands on the ground, a small seal appearing underneath them.

Metal rose from the two seals that had appeared underneath the boys, creating a cage and trapping them in.

The tall man quickly grabbed up the smaller boy running back to the car. He stuck his hand on the window.

A mechanical click sounded unlocking the door. He pulled it open and through the boy in going to the driver side and climbing in.

"W-Whats going on w-who are y-you" the boy stuttered out. "I'm your gurdian angel" he said blandly "who do you think I am dumbass I'm an agent".

"A-Agent? For w-where?" He asked. "For MAM, you know that, prophecy, stop playing dumb".

Suddenly a giant creature made of stone built it's self Infront of them. The man throws the car into reverse and slams his foot on the gas.

"Necromancer's" he mumbles under his breath. "N-necromancer's, what are you talking about?! And what do you mean by prophecy? Are you crazy or something?" The boy asks a little freaked out.

The man ignores him and flips the car around. Sticking his hand on the dash a seal appears and metal covers the car.

"What was that, what's going on?!" The boy asks frantically. "That, was a necromancer, they want you, the one who attacked us is kara she's a conjurer she can summon creatures, hence the rock golem".

"And you" he said darkening his tone "are the prophecy child, the one to change all magic, whether for good or bad nobody knows".