~~Seven~~

~~Still Kellin's POV~~

Waking up the next morning was weird. Vic and I both woke up at the time we normally would on a school day, but we didn't get out of bed. It was very relaxing to just lay there in his arms though. I never wanted to get up if it meant staying in his arms, but I needed to use the bathroom, so I had to get up.

"I'll be right back." I said as after I got out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"The bathroom."

"Okay, but hurry, it's cold." I just chuckle and roll my eyes before going to the bathroom and doing my business. I then washed and dried my hands before walking back to the room and laying down next to Vic.

"It feels weird not having to go school." I said as I cuddled into him again.

"Agreed, but we still have school."

"I know, but can we start that tomorrow, I just wanna cuddle with you today."

"I'm okay with that."

"Good." I said as I rested my arm across his stomach. His arm was around my shoulders.

"No lie, this is the most relaxed I've been since before I came out to my family."

"This is the most relaxed I've been in my whole life after my dad started to abuse me."

"That's good."

"Agreed." Just then there was a knock on the door before it opened to reveal Vivian.

"I'm leaving for work, you two better not just lay there all day." Vivian said.

"Yes mom, now go before you're late for work." Vic said.

"Okay, I love you guys, bye." Vivian said before she left the room and closing the door behind her. I then heard the front door slam shut before I heard a car drive off. Vic and I were now alone in the house, but I was not planning on us doing anything because I'm already pregnant.

"You hungry?" Vic asked after a while.

"Yeah, but I don't want to get up, I'm way too comfortable."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Waffles."

"I'll make you waffles if you get up." After Vic said that, I immediately got up and out of bed before grabbing Vic's hand and pulling him out of bed. "Kellin, calm down."

"No, I want waffles."

"Well give me a minute, I need to use the bathroom." I let go of Vic's hand and crossed my arms with a pout. "Don't be like that, I just don't want to pee my pants while I'm making you food."

"But I want waffles."

"Let me use the bathroom, and you will get your waffles okay?"

"Okay."

"Please go wait in the kitchen, but don't try making the waffles yourself." I nodded before walking downstairs to the kitchen. When I got down there, I pulled out everything that was needed, but I didn't make any. Vic had walked in just as I had put the waffle iron down, and all he did was look at me.

"I was just pulling everything out, I wasn't going to make any."

"Good, because I said that I wanted to make them for you."

"I know, but I wanted to help out at least a little bit."

"That's fine Kellin, thank you."

"You're welcome Vic, I'll just sit." I said before I got on the counter.