~~13~~

~~Mike's POV~~

A few day after Kellin had given birth to Copeland, they were able to come home. I was scared shitless right now because Tony had found out that he was pregnant the same week Kellin had found out about him. That meant that Tony could go into labor any day now, and I was not prepared for it. Right now, we were all sitting in the living room watching TV, and Tony kept moving around. I didn't think much about it until he groaned and started to kind of breath heavily.

"Tony....are you okay?" Kellin asked. Tony shook his head as tears formed in his eyes.

"It hurts...." Tony said as he gripped my hand tightly.

"Tony, I think...." Tony cried out before Kellin finished speaking. "You're going into labor."

"What?" I asked.

"He's going into labor, this same thing happened to me before I woke Vic up."

"Alright, Mike, Tony, let's go." My mom said as she stood up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where do you think?" Realization hit me like a brick and I immediately picked Tony up and rushed him out to my mom's car. I set him in the car before I got in as well and sat holding him close to me.

"Alright, Vic and Kellin said that they would get a diaper bag ready for you guys and then they'd meet us there." My mom said as she got into the car and turned it on. She then began driving us to the hospital. I rushed Tony inside when we had gotten there. He had said on the way here that his water had broke, and I was absolutely terrified right now.

They took Tony back and had me get into a really ugly outfit, but at least they let me be there with Tony while they performed the c-section, just like they did with Vic and Kellin. I was so scared right now, I didn't what was going to happen, I was too young to be a father, yet here I was, sitting next to Tony as he was delivering our baby.

The look in Tony's eyes told me that he was also scared, but I don't blame him, I was too. When I heard the crying of a baby, I knew that this was really happening, I was a father now. They let me hold our baby and show Tony before he took him away and finished doing whatever they needed to do. They then unhooked Tony from everything before they took him to a new room. I had taken off the outfit that I was wearing to protect my clothes before I went to the room that they took Tony to.

When I had walked in, Tony was fast asleep, and I was happy about that, he really needed it. I smiled before I sat down next to him and brushed his hair out of his face before leaning down and kissing his forehead. I heard a knock on the door before it opened to reveal the doctor and a little crib type thing with mine and Tony's baby. The doctor left soon after, but then there was another knock on the door before it opened to reveal my mom, Kellin, Vic, and Copeland.

"Good, he's asleep, he really needs it." Kellin said quietly.

"Agreed." I said as I stood up and went and picked up mine and Tony's baby.

" I said as I stood up and went and picked up mine and Tony's baby

"What are you guys going to name him?" Vic asked.

"I don't know, I was going to have Tony pick."

"Like I did with Kellin?" I nodded. "That's really sweet."

"M-Mikey...." I heard Tony say. I looked at him to see him rubbing his eyes cutely. I walked over to him and sat down.

"I'm right here Turtle." He looked at me before he looked at our baby. "You wanna hold him?"

"Of course." I smiled before I handed Tony our baby.

"What do you want to name him Tony?"

"Um.......Castiel?"

"Like the angel from Supernatural?" Tony nodded. "I think that's cute."

"Really?"

"Really really." Tony smiled before he leaned over a little and kissed me.

"Baby Copeland, and baby Castiel, so cute." I heard my mom say. I pulled away from Tony and looked at them. "Okay, I love you guys, but Vic and Kellin need to find their own place to live."

"Why?" Vic asked.

"Because, I want to be able to sleep, and I don't think that those two are going to be on the same sleep schedule."

"Okay, we'll start looking when we get home."

"Okay, then lets go, I had Mike and Tony leave with me so that you two could spend time together without us, you two can do the same thing, so lets go." Vic and Kellin nodded before they stood up and left, taking Copeland with them.

"I love you Turtle." I said as I looked at Tony again.

"I love you too Mikey."

"Do you want me to put Castiel back that way we can get some sleep?"

"Please." I nodded before I took Castiel from Tony and laid him down on the crib type thing before I went and laid down next to Tony. We both fell asleep after that, and I was happy to be with Tony, and I never wanted to lose him.