Cry me a river

"I'm telling you Gray! She has those beautiful eyes that- that mesmerize you!"

"Well tell her I don't know! But please, for the love of me, stop blabbering about this girl."

"Blabbering? Weren't you dyslexic?"

"Shut up."

•~•

"Heyy Arii! I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna go to the winter dance with me?"

"Of course. I'd love to."

•~•

"Will you be my girlfriend Arii? I really really like you and I-"

"Yes. I- yes"

•~•

"I love you Arii"

"I love you too Ethan. So much"

•~•

"I love you baby"

"I love you more E"

•~•

"Will you be my prom date? Please it was so awkward planning all of this and- well everyone's watching."

"Arii ... I'm the one supposed to ask you out on prom. Of course I'll go with you."

•~•

"I love you E"

"Love you too"

•~•

"Move in with me. I'm ready."

"FINALLY! My boxes have been ready for weeks Eth ..."

"Screw you."

"Of course!"

"What?"

"Just kidding ..."

•~•

"I love you babe"

"..."

"Ethan?"

"Oh sorry. me too"

•~•

"I love you so much Eth"

"mmhm"

•~•

"Arii"

"What babe?" she asked from the kitchen.

"No. Don't. Please" Ethan accentuated the pauses between each words.

"What? I- what have I done?" Arii wiped her palms full of flour on the apron that was hanging around her hips. She was preparing a pie for the dinner since Ethan's family was coming to eat with her family.

"Come here" he calmly asked.

"What's going on?" she was panicking inside but didn't let it show.

"I think I wanna break up with you" Ethan said.

"No. Ethan you can't. Not right now! Please Ethan I need you" she was now drowning in her tears.

"Calm down Arii. That's exactly why this can't work. You need me and I don't need you. I loved you but I realized you can't live without me and that's annoying cause now I can't do anything. I'm scared to hurt you so my life isn't how I want it to be"

"But I can change! You're hurting me by leaving me please don't! I love you baby" Arii wrapped her arms around Ethan's neck.

"Let me go Arii" he tried to push her away.

"Bu- but I love you! We ju- just mo- moved in. E- Ethan!" she sobbed.

"Chill okay! You'll get over me. My things are still in boxes and there's a reason for it" he rolled his eyes.

"So you were planning to leave me even before we moved in?" she instantly stopped crying.

"Yes I did Arii. I didn't want to move in with you in the first place but again, I was scared to hurt you"

"You asshole! I can't believe you!" she started to cry again, but harder than she did before.

"Stop crying! You're making a scene."

"But I thought we were together forever! I- I thought you were here to stay!" Arii sobbed.

"Poor little baby! Cry me a river" Ethan rolled his eyes and got up from the couch.

"Where are you going? Ethan stay!" she supplied him.

"I'm not a dog Arii! It's a free country here! I can do whatever I want" he stomped in what was supposed to be their room and came back with a suitcase. It wasn't a joke. He really was leaving her.

"Ethan we can talk it out please don't leave me. What about the last 5 years? What about our future? What about us? What about what we had?" she grabbed his arm.

"You know what? I wish I never bowed down to you. I wish I didn't take the time to really get to know you. But I was lost in the moment ... and in your eyes. I didn't see how possessive and crazy you were. I wish all of this didn't happen so no one was hurt. But it's happening. All of this happened. What'd you want? It's gonna create some memories to tell our kids when we're older. How everything happened with our first love ... but how we moved on and found someone else." Ethan yanked his arm from Arii's grip.

"I don't want to move on. I want you" she mumbled, looking at her feet.

"Should've thought about it before."

"Ethan I'm begging you! Don't leave me ... please" Arii leaned against the door to block Ethan's way.

"I'm sorry" he wrapped his arms around her body.

"So you're taking me back?!" she cried in his shoulder.

"Nope. I just wanted you to move. Bye felicia!" he pushed her to the side and ran outside what was their appartment.

"You're a piece of shit Ethan Grant Dolan! Fuck you!" she slammed the door.

My love is gone. Am I really a crazy girlfriend? Maybe I was too jealous and possessive ... but I just wanted to protect him! What am I gonna do now? Maybe I can do just like he said: cry a river, watch Netflix and eat Ice cream. All of our relationship was a joke to him ...

I can't believe I just did that. I did it. Maybe I shouldn't have ... maybe I should go back and say sorry. I know sorry doesn't fix everything but ... I really feel bad. I didn't mean everything I said. No. There's a reason why I did it. Now I just have to assume. But I still love her. No. In the worst case I can do what I told her: cry a river.

Heyyyyy! Sorry for it being so sad and shizz 😂 Hope you still enjoyed it ... I worked really hard on it 🙃 If you didn't understand everything here's an explanation: the beginning is marked with important events in their relationship: how he fell in love with her, then how they had their first like "contact", the first time they said "I love you" ... stuff like that. As it goes on, we see how he started to doubt their relationship by the decrepitude of his "I love you's". But Arii being stubborn, she doesn't see it and when it explodes in her face, she doesn't want to accept it. Then in Italic are Arii's thoughts and in bold are Ethan's thoughts. Imma write you a happier one cuz I feel really bad for ... well for this 😂 Ily tho! Ok Sia J