Invisible

Author's POV

There are not that many people at Jack's house tonight, yet you try to hide in the littlest shadow there is. You feel invisible in everyone's eyes. You don't really care about this little "get together" thing. It's only been 2 years since you graduated high school but you feel like everyone already forgot about you. But Grayson didn't forget about you. How could he? You bend to whisper in Jack's ear:

"I'm gonna go get something to drink."

Grayson shuts everyone down as he listens to your gentle footsteps against the wodden floor. He gets up from the couch and pretends to go to the washroom only to get a better view of your movements. His hearts slows down as he watches you tuck your Y/H/C behind your ear. He grips the doorframe as you lean against the counter, shaking your head in despair. You question yourself as for why you took the trip from Amsterdam back to Long Valley, New Jersey. People could've cared less if you didn't come.

You turn your head to see Grayson staring at you from the washroom. Yoou give him a small smile before pouring yourself a glass of water from the sink. As soon as you catch him staring, Grayson closes the door, pretending he just got there. He sits on the toilet, thinking about you. He wish he could hold you and convince you to stay in America forever 'cause when you two are together, it's as if you were stuck in this beautiful fantasy that is love. He stays there a few more minutes a d finally leaves to join the others in the living room.

When he gets there, he can only find your empty glass on the coffee table. He furrows his brows at Jack, then Ethan.

"She just left" Ethan explains.

He nodds quickly before slipping in his shoes and running outside. There he sees you walking down the street to where you parked your parents car.

"Y/N!" he calls.

Your head snaps up as you realize he won't let you leave. You try hiding behind the car, where Grayson won't be able to see you.

"I saw how you were tonight and that's not the Y/N I know. Don't think you can hide in the shadows. Y/N you're not invisible to me ... you're all that I can see. I won't leave until I get to talk to you" He openheartedly spoke, scared of your reaction.

You stand up, looking to find his greenish-brownish eyes but it's to dark outside.

"I-I'm sorry Grayson. I have to go" you rapidly get in the car and leave everything behind.

"It's okay my love. I'll be waiting for the moonlight, so I can find you in this perfect dream again"

I'm shaking I love this so much. If you know this song, be my best friend? No but for real if you know this song, you're a next level OG. Also, I'm thinking of doing another version of this. Ok Sia ❤ J