The only one

"What the fuck Y/N?! Are you crazy? I would never do that to you!" Ethan yells.

"Did you really just- wow. You say I'm crazy, but you don't think I know what you've done ... do you?" I say, weakly.

"Baby I-" his traits becomes smoother.

"Stop" I interrupt him "I hate it when you call me baby. Ethan I know I'm not the only one!" I stand up from the bed, massaging my temples with my fingers.

"Of course you're the only one for me ..." he tries stepping closer to me.

"Have I not loved you enough? Have I not been strong enough for you? If only you knew how many sleepless night I spent, trying to fight back the tears. The worst part is that I've had doubts for a few months but I didn't wanna believe it ... do you wanna know why?"

"Why?" he looks straight in my eyes, like he's trying to read my soul.

" 'Cause truth is, I still need you here even if I wished the suffering would be over by now." I let a few tears slip out of my eyes.

"I really don't understand Y/N. Explain to me. Please. I'm really trying" I could see thr guilt build up in his eyes. This fucker knows what I'm talking about.

"I saw you Ethan! I saw you with her ... and it insults me that you had the courage to do that in MY house!" I point at my chest.

"I didn't do anything with Jessica! Don't accuse me of something you can't prove!" Ethan starts yelling.

"Well I'm sorry if I found one of JESSICA's dirty underwear in the laundry basket! And I'm sorry I saw you kiss JESSICA when I came back from work the other day! Well at least now I know why you called in sick so much lately ..." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"How'd you know that?" his face turned pale.

"Your boss called me and asked if you had some killing illness ... well now I can tell them you have the 'love to put the girl I'm cheating on my wife with pregnant' disease." I stare at him with a blank face.

"Wait. You didn't take that pregnancy test?"

"Nope. Now get the fuck out of my house before I go full on Jake Paul on you and lock your shits out" I push Ethan toward the door.

"As far as I know this is my house too!"

"As far as I know this is the house I grew up in. This is the house MY parents gave me so I could have MY family in it and strangely, this doesn't include YOU anymore. Get the fuck out Dolan" I say, no longer wanting to fight.

"I'm so terribly sorry Y/N. Please forgive me. I know there are no words to excuse what I did but I love you. I really do" Ethan apologized as I walked him outside.

"Well you know what they say: if you fall in love with two persons, choose the second one 'cause she made you forget about the first one. Looks like you've made your choice" I opened the door to his car, giving him the hint to get in.

"Don't do this to us. Please" Ethan begged, tearing up.

"You did this to us. See you at my lawyer's office. I'll text you when" I closed the door.

Ethan started the engine and backed out of the driveway, not ripping his eyes appart from me. I turned around and wiped my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

"The show's over ladies. There's nothing more to see" I told my neighbours that were watching the scene from their open windows.

"What happened Mrs Dolan?" one of them asked.

"You heard, Lucie, I'm not Mrs Dolan anymore. I wasn't his only one."

I'm really trying to write happy imagines but I just can't. I'm sorry. Ok Sia J