Matt and mello yaoi

//This is my third yaoi I've written, the others are ciel x Sebastian called "in love with a demon" im still currently working on it, the other one is my own character creation with a angel and a demon, thats called "yaoi love hurts" give them a look if you like that would be awesome :D bya!!//

I blush as I see someone near by, it was a boy with yellow hair, he was wearing tight black clothes and he looked so...sexy.. *i must meet him!!* I thought as I walked up to him "h-hey!" I put my hand out as he shakes my hand, blushing slightly but looking at me like he doesn't care "mello..". He had a strong grip..you could tell he works out regularly, he takes a chocolate bar out of his pocket and opens the wrapper and he bites the end of it, he looks over to the shop he was going to go into, then back to me I look at him "o-oh..did you have somewhere to go..?" He looks at me "huh..?. Oh, no. I was just looking at the shop, but I was going to go to the candy store to buy sweets for a friend and I have to leave them outside his door...don't ask me why.." I laugh "aha, oh, okay. Well. Do you want to continue our chat in there..?" He smirks slightly "sure..."

When we go inside the shop he buy about 2-3 bags full of assorted candies of all different shapes as sizes, I look at the bags "he need that much candy..? Is he having a party Or something..?" He laughs "nope, he eats them all his self." He pays for the candy and we talked as he walked to his friends place //by now I'm pretty sure you know it's L ;) //

He stopped "well..this is it..I stop here." I look at him "ah, okay. It's a shame huh..?". He smirks "yeah..here. -he gets a peice of paper and a pen and writes something, he passes it to me and leaves, I look at the paper, it was his number. I blush slightly as I smile, I run all the way home and I wait for at least an hour, I couldn't wait anymore, I had to call him!! My heart started to thump as he picked up "hello..?" I smile "hi! It's me! Matt!" "Oh..? Hi Matt! What's up..?" I blush "I..was just wondering if..you wanted to stay at mine tonight..I know I just met you today but I feel like we've known each other for ages and I already have your number and stuff and your just really cool and-" "alright!" He laughs "I'll be there.. Where do you live..?" After I told him where I lived he hung up and arrived about half am hour later..

I opened to door to find Mello standing in my view, it was pouring down and his black clothes stuck to him like glue, revealing his six pack through the material, I blush slightly, I look up at him, his face was wet ad his hair was covering his eyes, he was dripping, he was holding a bag. "U-uh! I'm so sorry I didn't know it would rain!! C-come inside!" He walked inside and I got him a towel to dry his hair and to stop his clothes from dripping rain onto my floor "are you okay..? Do you have any dry clothes..?" He sighed "no....just chocolate bars.." I look at him "chocolate..bars..?" I sigh "you can have some of my clothes." I walk into my room and grab black pants and a stripped long sleeve, I give it to him and he walks into my bathroom to et changed, then he came out he looked strange but still, really hot.. I smile "hey." He sighs "this doesn't look good on me.." I smile "it does! It looks fine!" He smiled "oh..? Thanks! I blush as I stare at his lips "t-truth or dare!!" I think "perfect moment to ask him some questions!" He sits down "truth" is it true..you like men.." He blushes slightly "I never said that but yes..I do.." I blush and I think "hell yes!!" He smiles "truth or dare...?" I smirk "dare!" He smirks "I dare you to eat some of my super sweet dark chocolate! It's super rich not many people can handle it.. I'm the only one who can eat a whole bar. -he gets his bag and gets his chocolate and gives me a bit, I have one bite "I can't even h-handle this bit.." He laughs and takes the little piece off me and eats it "truth or dare!!" He thinks for a while "hmm....dare!" I smirk "I dare you to go out with me!" He sighs and looks to the side "I'm sorry..but..I'm already dating someone..." My eyes widen "h-huh..?"