I cant remember?!

"Huh" mello was sitting on a chai beside from where I was laying, he jumped up "matt!" I was so worried I went to your house to pick up the chocolate I left and I saw you collapsed on the ground with your head bleeding!" I stare at him, trying to process what he said made my head throb. "W-what..?" I don't remember you going to my house...wait..I remember you at my door in the pouring rain..that's about it.." His eyes widen "wait...so you only remember that, not a game we played? Or what I said...what about what you did..?" I blink then I shake my head "nope! Nothing of that..wait..I remember me crying...but yeah,..that's about it.." The doctors gives the signal for mello to step outside, the nurse follows him out and speaks with him for a while, I wonder what their talking about,..probably about me.. I yawn "ah god..I need a smoke right now..lately I haven't been able to have one because I promised someone I'd stop..but man! I need one so badly!" The nurse walks back in with mello, the nurse looks at me curiously "you okay..? You were yelling.." I smile "oh it's nothing.." I think 'stupid nurse I want to go home that's what!' The nurse smiles "you need to rest but you can go home for now. Mello will be looking after you for a while just incase you faint again." I smile "okay." I stand up "lets go mello!" I was acting happy and healthy because I wanted to get to my beautiful smokes already!, I walk out the door and into mellos car, he drives to my place and I practically run inside and grab my packet of smokes, I finish two smokes within a minute and a half "ah..that's MUCH better!, I smile "so how are you mello!" He looks a me "good..you smoke really fast.." I smirk "I haven't had one in like..a day I think? It's madness for me.." He eats chocolate he got out of his bag and I gasp "I remember something like that! You came over and gave that to me! It's was too sweet though.." He smiles "wow..you remember a bit. That's good!" I nod "yeah...can I have another smoke..?" He pouts "no." I sigh "why not.." He frowns "coz their bad for you.." I yawn "but there god damn good.." I look at him "I remember you yelling and calling the police..why were you here..?" He looks to the side "don't worry.." I look at him "you can tell me.." He looks down "I got......dumped by my boyfriend...I wanted to see you for support.." My eyes widen..that's right..I got sorta rejected the other night...I was miserable and fainted because I didn't eat..and hit my head.. "Oh..well I'm sorry to hear that.." He nods "y-yeah...." I know it's a little..to early to move on..but..there's always me! "I smile as he looks down "y-yeah.....I suppose...yeah maybe not today..." I nod "I understand..." He stands up "are you okay on your own...I'm going to bed.." I nod "yeah of course." He nods and walks off into his room, I sigh as I lay on his couch, thinking about how to cheep him up, thinking made me tired so eventually I fell asleep.