When the lonleyness kicks in..

I wake up to a amazing smell, I sit up and stretch "ah! What's good sleep!" -I look to my side and I notice mello beside me, cooking food, I smile slightly as I stand up,. He looks at me "oh..morning." I stand beside him and stretch again "ah...whatcha making..?" He continues cooking "oh..? Nothing special..just bacon and eggs." My eyes widen "really! But it smells amazing!" He gets out plates and glances at me "we'll..I add secret ingredients to the egg." I smile "cool!" I sit down as he passes me a plate, he gets a two pairs of knives and forks, I grab one and put sauce on my plate, I take a bite and my eyes light up "that's amazing! How! I can't even!!" I eat more, eating it all, I blush as I realize of how much a pig I just been. "Ah..sorry..I ate too fast.." He smiles slightly "it's fine..it means you like my food." I smile "yeah, I guess your right!" I laugh loudly "your really funny you know that Matt..?" I blush slightly as I look at him "h-hm..? Funny.? In what way.?" He grabs my plate and walks over to the sink "we'll your funny as in your just plain weird...I don't know how to explain it...so..do you remember what happened on that night you forgot..?" I blush more "y-yes...I did last night..." He smiles "we'll I'm glad you remembered..you don't have to live with me anymore." I hug him from behind and I hear him gasp "but I want to.." He turns around and grabs my shoulders, his eyes were hidden by a dark shadow across them, he sniffs, his facial expression changing "he did that....to me....a-all the time.." My eyes widen as his face gets closer to mine "h-huh w-what are you-" he interrupted me by kissing my lips, my eyes widen as he adds in his tongue, I slowly close my eyes as he wraps his arms around me and pushes me back until I reach the couch, he pushes me on there and growls slightly "you made me into this..." I stare at him "h-huh no! I didn't! I'm sorry if I did anything wrong.." He puts my and over my mouth "shut up.." He kisses up my neck and puts his hand beside me, he kisses my and puts one hand up my top, the other holding his support beside me, I close my eyes tightly as his runs his fingers along every inch of my torso, I blush and make a slight noise as he breaks the kiss for only a few seconds "a-ah.." He kisses me again and wraps his arms around me, bringing my close, he breaks the kiss and stands up, he blinks "I-I don't like you!!" He runs into his room and slams the door, I'm pretty sure what he just said was a lie..I mean he DID just try to touch me..and kiss me..and.." A shiver was sent down my spine as I shake my head "n-no..." I stand up and get my wallet, I leave out the front door and go down to the shops, I spend about $50 dollars on chocolate. Which is ALOT. I had all varieties And ALOT of famous brands. I go back "home" and I knock on mellos door "leave alone Matt..." I smile. "No I can't..I have chocolate for you, lots of it too!" I hear Mello stand up, I could tell he was interested in the idea of getting a large amount of dairy sweets. He opened the door to see me holding about 4-5 bags of chocolate. I saw his eyes light up "c-come in! Come in." I smirk and think "yes...I did good!!' After about a hour of chocolate eating :I helped!: he smirked, he was obviously hyper and wanted to clear his boredom. "So..wanna play a game..?" I smile "I don't see why not." He gives me a chunk of chocolate "suck on it until it melts on your tongue" I put the chocolate in my mouth, after a while I put my hand up to tell I was done, making sure the chocolate was still on my tongue so I didn't speak, all the sudden Mello was really close, he closed his eyes and kissed me, adding in his tongue and licking off all the chocolate inside of my mouth, he broke the kiss and smiled "yummy!" I just sit there with mouth wide open. He pushed me aggressively yet playfully onto my back and dug his nails into my wrists, smirking widely, his hair was covering most his face as he leans in and bites my neck, it hurt but it was nice as he roughly bit my neck, he licked up my jaw line and I squirm, I went to speak but he broke my freedom to speak as he sealed his lips with mine.