Chapter Four:Bad Boy Please

♥"Raven!" Conners voice fills my ears.

I ignored him it was Friday the week had flown by fast and Blake and his Group hadn't spoke to me since Detention which I was a relief to me.

There was nothing more terrifying than oweing a bad boy a favor or in this case Seven bad boys each a favor.How stupid could I have been I panicked!

"Raven get up!" Conner demanded.

"No im sick!" I lied.

"Yah right get you ass up!" He said from the other side of the door.

"I am to sick" I said.

"Yah what is it this time The Flu? Chicken pocks? A cold?" he laughed.

"Accurately it a little something called a period..." I smirked knowing that would make him leave me alone.

"Gross!" he tells me "Don't go any farther im leaving have fun with you girl thing"

With that I heard him run out of the houses. Ha! I should tell him that more oftened I would be aboul to skip anytime I want.

I close my eyes and went back to sleep finally some rest.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Raven" a voice whispered.

I ignored it probably just Conner.

"Wake up"

When did Conners voice get so deep?

"Feather time to get up"

Feather? When has Conner ever called me feather?

"Raven if you don't get up your going to regret it"

Im so scared(Note to sarcasm)

"Okay thats it"

I feel the bed underneath me disappear from under me. Im flying or floating or......

My thoughts were cut off when I felt cooled water in lope me.My eyes snapped open to find I was in my pool. I crashed through the surface laughter filled my ears I looked to see seven boys standing in front of the pool.

"You Dickheads!" I screeched.

They laughed harder I glared at them. And this is why I hate Bad boys.When the finely stopped laughing I held out my hand.

"Some help" I said "Please"

"Don't thing so feather get out yourself" Blake tells me "Will be inside"

They turned and started to walk away. Blake stopped and turned to me with a smirk.

"By the way nice Bra red suits you" he winked then went back inside.

Oh they're going to pay.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was shaking I had a huge blanket wrapped around me my teeth chattered.The boys sat on the opposite couch watching some weird tv show.The gears in my head slowly turned as I thought of wonderful ways to get back at them but so far non of my ideas were painful or embarrassing anuff.

"You really need to stop chattering its getting fucking annoying" Quinn stated.

"Well deal with it!" I tell him."Why are you guys here anyway?"

"Whats so wrong with wanting to come see are favorite little freak" Blake said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll ask you on more time before I send you back behind bars" I smirked "What. in. The .Hell .Are .You .Doing .Here?"

"Well if you most know I need your help" Quinn states.

"What makes you think I'll help you?" I asked.

"Well you seemed to be for getting your over flowing with I.O.U'S" He explains"And Since you owe me a favor you have to"

"What do you need?" I mumbled.

"You'll know soon enough but intill then get a good night sleep will be back at 7 to pick you up" He smirks before leaving followed by the other boys besides Blake.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"Well I have to get pay back on your brother so if you'll just excuse me" Blake tells me getting up "ill be in your brothers room if you need me"

I just rolled my eyes Blake and Conner hate each other thats on of the things me and my twin have in common we both hate Blake.But Conner hate is alot worse they are always challenging each other playing pranks and getting revenge.

I never knew why they hate each other so much but I never really cared to ask.Boys will hate and there was nothing anyone could do about it.As I flipped through television channels I realized how nothing good was on.

I sighed setting the remote down just as Blake walks in he had the most wicked smile. Slowly he flopped down next to me.Taking the remote and he smirked at me.

"What are you doing?"

"You know the usual building a spaceship" He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know Feather" He started "You have changed"

"Bad Boy please have you seen yourself?" I replied "Your the one who's changed not me"

"You have changed" He stated.

"How so?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Well for starters your more quiet" he pointed out "You never stick up for yourself and most of all you never happy anymore"

"I am to happy" I lied.

"Yah you just a ball of sunshine" he said rolling his eyes "I know you Raven you never smile every time I see you in school your always walking with you head down I see the pain in your eyes when they call you name."

I pressed my lips together I felt sad for a minute then I had a spike of anger. Jumping up and throwing my blanket down I let my anger out my mouth.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?.....LOOK AT YOU!" I felt tears fall down my face as I screamed "YOU CHANGED COMPLETELY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW I CHANGED

YOU DITCHED ME YOU THE ONLY FRIEND I HAD YOU LEFT ME ALONE YOU JOINED IN WHEN THEY CALLED ME NAMES YOU DIDN'T STOP THEN ALL YOU DID WAS SUPPORT THEM! YOU THE ONLY PERSON I THOUGHT CARED YOU DROP ME AND TURNED INTO THIS 'BAD BOY' "

I stopped in the middle of my rant to look into his eyes regret filled them. I ignored it and suck in a breath.

"I think you sould go" I whispered.

He stood up and took a step towards me.

"Raven im sor..." he started.

"Just stop its time for you to leave" I tell him "I'll see you at seven"

He nodded before turning on his feet and walking out slamming the door behind him.Everything was quiet and I realized how alone I was.