Chapter Five:Quinns Favor (Part One) *Dress Up*

♥Seven! Yes seven I watched the clock that read 6:58. Two minutes intill I Raven the freak was going to end up doing a favor I'll probably regret. Biting my lip as I tried not to have a panic attack.To make matters worse I just had a fight with my enemy leader of the bad boys.Im going to die and my brother wouldn't even notice im gone!

I stood in my black yoga pants and band Tshirt my hair was braided to the side and I wore my usaul dark makeup.Not to much though. I listen to the sound of footsteps walking up to my house they were early the clock now read 6:59. Before they could knock I open the door with a glare the all just stood there.

"Your early!" I growled.

"By like a minute now come on we have alot of work to do!" Quinn states.

The twins each grabbed one of my arms and dragged me to there van. This made me shocked.They actually owned something other than there motorcycles! SHOCKERS! No sarcasm! Mason got in followed by me then Jason.Quinn drove with Blake in the passenger while everyone else sat across from me and the twins on the seats that lined b the wall.

"Is this necessary!" I jestured to the twins on both sides of me.

No one replied I huffed pulling my phone out of my bra a grate holding place btw.As I scrolled through my messages I could see one from my brother and one from my mother.

To:Raven

From:Mom

Sweety our business trip has been extended for a few more weeks don't worry me and your father should be there for yours and Conners birthday!

Lots Of Love

Mom:)

I groaned checking the text from Conner.(Evil Twin)

To:Raven

From:Evil Twin

Wont be home in till hell idk dont wait up!

Btw this is Conner not your evil twin if anything your

the evil one.

P.S

I went though your phone

P.P.S

Do you know were my jersey went?

P.P.P.S

Never mind I found it!

I rolled my eyes he dead hasn't he ever heard of personal space?Hes definitely the evil twin! Quickly I text him a reply..

To:Evil Twin

From:Raven

Your dead

P.S

Like seriously

P.P.S

I would advice you to hide.....some place far far far away like really really far away

P.P.P.S

I will Find you cause you can run and you can hide

but not for long!!

P.P.P.P.S

Mom and Dads business trip has been extended

Lots and Lots and Lots

Of Hate

Your not That evil twin

Raven^_^

I quickly click send and turned my attention back to the silent van.I swear the teachers would all have heart attacks if the heard how quiet the are now.I could tell them but the wouldn't believe me.A phone rang loudly I watched as Blake sighed pulling out and answering it.

"What?" Blake growled.

Temper Temper

"Yes we got the girl!"he said.

My eyes widen am I the girl?!

"Yes shes perfect for the job"

What Job?

"Yes shes blonde like you requested"

Blake turns to look at me and frowns then a light bulb went of in his head I could here the wheels turning.He winked at me then nudged Quinn making a hand motion which he seemed to understand and took a sharp turn.

"Pink?" He said "Oh yes she loves pink skirt or shorts?.....Skirt got it and heals, will be there soon and trust me shes perfect Quinn picked her out himself and hers never had bad judgment"

The car pulled to a stop and Blake hung up looking at me once again.His eyes shined with mischief. Showing of this perfect white teeth his next words sent shivers down my spine.I looked out the window to see a small pink house with a blond women on the porch.

"Feather thanks for doing this favor for Quinn I know how much you injoy dress up"

........

I absolutely hate dress up as I looked at the mirror I felt like I was about to explode. I had on a blond wig a white skirt with a pink tank top and matching high heels.I looked like on of the barbie whores at my school.To be honest I didn't recognize myself I didn't look like Raven but I guess that was the point since Quinns favor involved me to be someone complete different.

From the othere side of the bathroom I could her the boys mumbling in patently. Kelley Keller the woman who turned me into this yelled at them telling them to suck it up that all girls take long.I felt like I was going to cry but I couldn't Kelley would kill me if I messed up my make up whitch wasn't my black instead it was pink so were my lips.Why had I agreed to this.

"Remember Raven your name is Selena Hills and your Quinns cousin from Florida" Jake shouts from the other side of the door.

"Please don't make me do this!" I wined.

"Come on all you got to do is pretend to be professional modal and take pictures for our friends daughter who is a fashion designer!" Jason states.

"I don't have the body to be a model" I remind them "Why do I have to do this?"

"Because we get payed a lot of money!" Ty exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes running my hand through my fake blonde hair filling my checks with air and blowing it out.Looking at myself I could pass as a model or at least there assistant.

"Feather you owe this favor besides if this plan works which it will we will take you to get ice cream" Blake offered but I stayed silent "And I'll let you drive my motorcycle. "

A smile spread across my face I heard everyone gasp one thing Bad boy Blake never did was let someone near his bike let alone ride it. I flung thr door to the bathroom to look at the seven bad boys.

"What are we waiting for boys the cameras are calling!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Sorry short but I had to get it out there!