Chapter Three:SOMEBODY HELP ME I BEING KIDNAPPED BY A BUNCH OF BAD BOYS HELP!

I smiled sweetly and then bolted to the door in most storys the door probably would be locked but this wasnt most storys.Flinging the door opened I darted down the abandoned hallway hearing foot steps behind me I turned to find them slowly walking Blake in the lead.

"You Creepy Assholes" I screamed at them.

I kep running my feet stopped at the stairs I looked up no way was I going up them. Quickly I ran down the alway to my right I knew they would expect me to hid in one of the abandoned class rooms so I hid in the next best thing I was thin anuff to squeeze into one of the gray lockers.It was pretty big length and height.

I shut the door and looked out the small cracks in the door I stood as still and quiet as possible. Seven boys stood just a few feet away from my hiding spot.Blake was the closes to me man these boys are scary.

"Come out Feather will find you sooner or later so give up" Blake yelled.

Feather?

"Feather?" Quinn asked as if reading my mind.

"Yah her names Raven which is abird and birds have feathers" Blake explained.

The boys nodded as did I saying the understand now.

"Okay we need to spread out Ty and Quinn Check the class rooms near the old library Me and Jake will check these class rooms Seth go back to the Detention room to make sure she doesn't go back and Ass and Asshole Check theses lockers okay now go" Blake tells everyone.

They run off to were they were assigned. Ass and Asshole (Jason and Mason) Started to look in each locker Jason started at the left in and Mason started at the right and started to work ther way to the middle.

The worsed part was that I was the middle. I listen to the lockers bang open.

Clank, Clank, Clank

My breath started to pickup

Clank,Clank, Clank

Calm down Raven everything will be just okay maybe they'll let you go

Clank, Clank, Clank

You'll be find maybe you can get away they might not even find you yah maybe they won't. It was then I noticed something the Clanking noise had stop. Looking through the crack I seen two blonds standing right in front of my hiding spot.

Wow just my luck I juat so happen to be the last locker to open before I could reacted the locker door flung open to find two identical evil smiles.

"Hey there you guys fancy seeing you here" I said "PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE IM TO YOUNG TO DIE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TURN ME IN"

They exchange glances before shaking there head at me.Oh no!Each grabbed on of my wrist.

"Oh come on guys we got English to gether and lets not forget Math" I tell them.

"BLAKE!" They Screamed.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME I BEING KIDNAPPED BY A BUNCH OF BAD BOYS HELP!" I yelled for help.

The twins ignored me and my crys and kept dragging me to the others who stood at the end of the hall with there arms crossed.

"YOU GUYS REALLY ARE ASS AND ASSHOLE!" I stated to the twins.

They kep straight faces them bitchs are impossible!

"Can't you all just be good dogs and let me go" I suggested.

The group shook there heads Blake stepped forward to wear he has a few inches away from me.

"Are you scared?" Blake asked

"No of course not that would be ridiculous........SOMEBOBY HELP ME SANTA PUT DOWN YOU COOKIES FOR A FEW SECONDS AND CUT ME SOME SLACK ILL BE GOOD AND BY3 YOU A BIGMACK PLEASES HELP ME!" I begged.

The twins released me just as I was about to run again Blake slung me over my shoulder. I let out a cry as they walked back to the detention room.

"Please Blake remember when we used to microwave barbies together come on just think of those lovely time and let me go" I said more like pleaded.

"You microwaved Barbies?" Jake asked.

"Yes oh and we used to light our stuffed animals on fire and watch the burn" I tell them " Oh then there was this one time when we were 6 or 7 when we snuck into his cousined Olivias birthday party and released snakes in the bounce house we were never invited to anyones birthday party again not even our own family reunion!"

They laughed I even heard Blake laugh at that memory I found myself laughing along to then I started begging again.

"Hey I make a deal you dont do whatever you were going to do to me and I will owe each of you a favor" I suggested without thinking.

Dammit did I just suggested that I will owe Seven favors each own from a bad boy damn im stupid!

They all stopped and thought for a minute before opening the detention room door and Blake set me down. Then Blake smirked as did the rest of them.

"Feather you got yourself a deal" Blake stated.

What the hell did I just get myself into?