Chapter Three: New Bestfriend

{Myunghee's POV}

Finally! The weekends! I can't finally be free from that stupid Jimin.

*Bring* *Bring* *Bring*

"Jimin what do you want!" I moaned.

"Can you hangout with me?" I heard his stupid chuckle through the phone.

"I thought I were not to be your gf off school?" I said in a DUH tone.

"But it said 'Do everything I say!' Anyways you can bring your airhead friend Saeril!" Jimin protested.

"FINE!" I then hang up and texted Saeril to meet me at my house.

I then changed to ripped jeans and a baggy jumper and put on white vans. I then tied my hair in a messy bun and sat at our couch waiting for Saeril. I guess her reply 'AGHHHHHHH' was a yes.

Myungsoo Oppa then saw me waiting silently at the couch and headed towards me.

"You sure look presentable today? Who you meeting?" He asked politely.

"A friend..." I answered slowly.

"By the way my group has lost a bet with a group called BTS so they will be staying in this house for one week and I want you to take care of them!" He then giggled as if he knew something that I don't. Who is BTS?

"Ok! Make sure to rake care of me too!" I said with aegyo.

"Arrasseo! So pack your things and stay at the house for the week!" He then walked up to his room. I then heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see an excited Saeril jumping up and down.

"Saeril, I Don't think I will hang out with the boys since I have to take care of BTS for a week but you can stay with me for the week!"

"BTS!" She blurted out.

"Ye! Infinite Oppa's friends BTS! Who are they?" I squint my eyes in confusion.

"Cool! You lucky girlie! Your boyfriend is in BTS!" Saeril smiled widely.

"W-what! Jimin, Jungkook... BTS...." My mouth slowly opened but Saeril closed it for me.

"You go upstairs and prepare my bed please!" Saeril said while pushing me towards the stairs. I then walked up leaving her.

{HyunSaeril's POV}

As Myunghee faded upstairs I decided to sit on their luxurious couch. Wow! She is rich! I am rich but she is richer.

I then heard a knock on the door. I skipped to the door and opened it. There was seven sparkly men staring at me blankly, except one... Jin who stared at me surprised and was smirking.

"Saeril? Why are you here?" Jin asked happily.

"None of your business!" I said coldly. Jin starts to pout sadly.

After I told them to sit in the living room, Myunghee ran down with Myungsoo not knowing who was here and shouted,

"Airhead your bed is don-" She paused to see the 7 boys staring at her in surprise.

"Oh! So you guys know my sister?" Myungsoo Oppa asked.

"S-sister?" Jimin stuttered. ㅋㅋㅋ Yes! You better treat her right or her brother will beat you up! Ok I went too far. (≧∇≦)/

"Hyung! Your girlfriend is Myungsoo's sister! OMO, your so dead!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin eyed him in fear.

"Girlfriend? Jimin I think we need to talk... Now!" Myungsoo said coldly. Man! He is a cold man I'm getting goosebumps.