Chapter Fifteen: Team Stalker

{J-Hope's POV}

Me, Rapmon and Suga hyung sat in the dance room and laugh at the time we stalked all three couples and ruined their moments.

"Since we always do this... Let's make it a job! We will be called Team...uhm..uhhhh.." Rapmon hyung said until his mind went blank.

"STALKER!"Suga hyung suggested and all of us nod.

"Alright! Team stalker! We have a mission today!" Rapmon hyung said.

"Ne!?"

"Jungkookie and Jiseok are both having a dinner date at the restaurant we love, they are just going to catch up with things, since it is our favourite restaurant... Let's eat with them!" Rapmon hyung said and my eyes sparkle with evil. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(A/N: Boy meets Evil... Boy meets stalking! XD ok I'll stop now)

We all hid in the bathroom of the restaurant and waited until the two had a special moment.

{Jungkook's POV}

"Jiseok... Can we be best friends?" I asked and she smiles widely. Cute...hehe

"Are we not right now?" She jokes and I smile at her different side here.

Then our order came and the food was set. The both of us looked at the food hungrily.

We both went for the chicken and realized that our hands were touching.

We looked at each other and felt like we fell in each others eyes that were like black holes.

"Ji-jiseok uhm You-"

"WAZZUP! Look its our fav food!" I heard Suga hyung and went back to reality and saw him with Rapmon and J-Hope hyung who was now eating our food.

I see Jiseok glare at the three who has now gotten all the attention in the restaurant.

"Mind if we join?" Rapmon Hyung asked while his mouth was full of food making me shiver in disgust.

"No you wi-" Jiseok tried to deny but was too late as my hyungs sat around the table and started smiling innocently at the both of us.

I shake my head in disappointment... Why do I even call them my big brothers when they act like elementary students who thinks everything is theirs.

[Next day]

{Rapmon's POV}

"Mission kookie in distress SUCCESS!" I cheered and my team Stalker cheer with me.

"Next... Saeril and Jin!" Suga hyung said with an evil smile.

We got our bags ready full of the things needed for professional stalking mode.
We got the list we wrote on a notepad and checked the check list on what we had.

"Binoculars... Check!" Suga hyung reminded.

"Food... Check!" I said happily.

"Handsome faces.... Uhmm I think that's a check!" Hoseok said which made me and Suga hyung glare at him.

"YAH! Of course we have that! What do you mean 'I think' ! Is that your death wish?" Suga hyung threatened as I giggle seeing Hoseok's terrified face.

[Bubble tea shop]

All three of us sat on a table far from the couple.... Well soon to be ㅋㅋ but enough to see them.

We cover our faces with the menus and I see the stupid Hoseok bring out his binoculars and peek at the two.

"Yah! What are you doing? We are in a shop! Why are you bringing that out... Its creepy..." Suga hyung said as he snatches the binoculars off Hoseok and Hoseok mumbles in annoyance.

"Since I didn't bring any money... We will just have to grab their bubble tea!" I said evilly.

{Saeril's POV}

We sat awkwardly at our table since Jin wanted to apologize on everything my parents said to me.

Thinking about what they said just makes me... Want to hide and puke my cringe out.

=Flashback Start=

"So darling... I really think you are perfect for our baby!" Jin's mom said as she holds my hand and I nod slowly.

"Make sure to limit his food! Before he had choco abs but ever since he started eating like a pig it went from bumpy to flat!" His dad complained making me laugh out loud making Jin facepalm himself and walked away from the conversation.

All his parents talked about was marriage... And children...

Me and pink boy? Children?

AGHHHH NO WAY! Maybe if I told him to color the room black he might make it pink! Andwae! I can't let that happen...

I sat at my seat waiting for his parents speech to finish.

[One hour later]

ARE YOU KIDDING I LISTENED TO THEM FOR A WHOLE HOUR!

=Flashback End=

"Saeril? SAERIL!" Jin shouted and I go back to reality.

"Ne?"

"You sat there with an ugly face for at least five minutes that you haven't realized that Suga, Rapmon and J-Hope just stole our bubble tea drinks.

"WHAT!?! THISE WERE EXPENSIVE!!!" I shout and both of us ran out to get the three menaces.

[BTS Dorm]

{Suga's POV}

"Ok guys we are totally safe he-" I was about to comfort the panting two who was sat on the couch drinking the bubble tea but saw two angry soon to be couples.

"Got something to tell us?" Rapmon asked while laughing nervously.

"Don't you guys have something to tell us!" Jiseok said as the rest eyed us.

"You just ruined both of our little meetings!" Jin complained.

I then smirk and stand up followed by the two who now knows what I am going to say, "ohhhh! Little... Meetings? You mean... A date!"

The two couples become red and speechless but Saeril managed to speak.

"YAH! DONT YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE BOTH OUR FOOD WAS! HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS... FIX ON WHAT IS GOING ON TO THE OTHER COUPLE INSTEAD OF RUIN IT LIKE OURS!" She scolded making the two look down but I still didn't buy it,

"Ohhhhh! You admitted it! You guys are couples!!!!" I teased but quickly ran to my room with the other two as I see the two couples go towards me as they roll their sleeves up.

"FINE! I'll fix Myungmin but in one condition!" I shouted enough for the people who was banging on the door to hear.

The banging then stop and I sigh in relief, "What condition?" I hear Saeril ask.

"You find me and my members some girlfriends!" Hoseok shouted.

"And a new bandana!" I shouted.

"A new hat!!" Rapmon shouted.

"YAH! YOU SAID ONE!" Jiseok shout as she starts banging again.

"BUT ONE HAS THREE SILLABLES AND THAT MEANS THREE THINGS!" I joked making the couples facepalm so hard that I even heard it from the other side.

"Team Stalker!" We said in unision and laughed.

❤❤Chapter End❤❤

*Ukiss Stalker starts playing* "ψ(`∇')ψ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Here is a chapter for the ones who doesn't have a partner yet so he he.

Here is another chapter for you guys!

ENJOY THE STORY!!!

Park~Sshi Out