Chapter Twenty: Who is she?

(A/N: Here I go again on another Saejin Chapter! I swear this couple is becoming the main characters in the story when its supposed to be Jimin and Myunghee. I have too many love teams its like putting four stories together!!!)

{Jin's POV}

I sat at a table in Starbucks located at the airport as I wait for my cousin. This cousin is more different than other family members.

She acts like a fan to me and flirts with me but just for fun, she is like Saeril who likes to tease me but this one is more annoying.

I sipped my ice coffee and looked at the pictures I took with Saeril in the bonding. I could have kissed her but...

"Saeril why are you so beau- OUCH" Someone hits me on my back.

"Yah! Oppa! I'm the only one you should call beautiful! Anyway, do you miss me?" Remi said in aegyo.

"Nope! Now let's go!" I said coldly and walked towards the car park.

"But Oppa!" She insisted.

"Don't flirt with me or my group will think that you're my girlfriend!" I said frustrated, what happens if Saeril sees!?

"That would be fun!" She said evily.

[Bangtan Dorm]

"Guys I'm home!" I said to the busy Bangtan who was playing video games as I see in the open door a laughing Saeril. Kyeopta!

{Saeril's POV}

I see Jin stand at the front door staring at me so I decided to pretend to laugh. I stood up and walked to him to say hi but went to 'Savage mode' when I see a girl behind him.

"Who is... Her?" I ask as I eye her from head to her toes and back up.

"I am his girlfriend!" She answered as I drop my jaw and the noise from the living room stopped as I also see Bangtan glare at her.

"WHATTTTT!" I hear Jiseok shout and she came running to Jin, "OPPA ISNT SHE OUR COU-" she was cut off by the girl covering her mouth and she winked.

There is something fishy going on and its not the salmon cooking in the kitchen.

"What is her name?" I ask still glaring at the girl.

"R-remi... She is not my girlfriend!" Jin replied and everyone sighs in relief but Remi pouts.

"Yah! Oppa! You don't have to keep it a secret!" Remi said as she shakes his arm.

Tch! She can't even do aegyo! I'm more cuter!

...

Wait! What am I saying? IM GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF THIS GIRL!!!

"Oppa! What about my ship Saejin!" Jiseok moaned and I widen my eyes along with Jin.

I see Jin look at me worriedly but I look away and headed towards the kitchen to check on the salmon.

He only went out for an hour and now he has a girlfriend! Boys! I thought pink boy was different! Tch!

Remi then walked in the kitchen and I stayed in beast mode.

"No hard feelings OK? I know I got him first so I guess I deserve him more than you!" She said with an annoying voice.

"You speak to me again I'll cut your tongue off! I can't handle that high voice, its so high only dogs can hear!" I threatened and she backs away scared. Weak!

Jin then walks in and stand in front of me as I chop onions.

"Oppa! She said she would cut my tongue off!" Remi said to Jin and I felt my blood boil.

"I don't think she is joking!" Jin admitted and I smile to the fact he took my side, the girl ran to the living room.

My eyes starts tearing up because of the onions, "Stupid onions!" I moaned.

"Its because you cut off the hairy part! That's the part that makes you cry!" Jin said as he wipes my tears. I freeze at his action.

He then walked behind me and grabbed both my hands from behind, "Here I'll help you chop the next one!" He said as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I, still frozen, widen my eyes and my voice just won't come out so I just nod and look down on the onion and our hands holding.

After cutting the onion Jin let go and helped me get the other ingredients ready. Why did it go so fast?

We all sat at the dining table and ate, I was so hungry that I stuffed my mouth with so much rice.

Then Remi smirks, "This is why you chose me right Oppa? Because I don't eat like...that!" She said while pointing at me. I then get angry,

"YAH! At least I don't need a dictionary to tell me what words are because I'm dumb!" I spat and I stood up ready to slap her but Jiseok held me down.

"Calm down! I don't think your ship has sank yet?" She said and I sat back down and looked at my food while frowning. Why is everyone on her side!?

I peek at Jin and Remi to see her feeding him and he didn't do anything but let her. They are together...

I was mad! But I don't know why! I couldn't handle being in the same room as her! I stood up and walked to Jiseok's room.

But soon after went back to get my food and saw everyone stare at me, "What you looking at! I'm hungry!" I shouted and went back to the room.

Ughhhh! How long will she be here!!! I hate her! Why did Pink boy even choose her?

{Jin's POV}

Saeril walked out to Jiseok's room but came back to get her food. Cute... But she is angry? Is she jealous?

It could be a good thing because she might like me and a bad thing because she probably hates me more than she does now.

"Hyung, is this girl really your gf?" Jimin whispers as he eyes Remi.

"No..."

"Then freaking get Saeril to understand!" He suggested and went back to eating.

I stood up and walked to Idiot's room (Jiseok's) to explain to Saeril.

I was about to knock on the door but heared angry statements from Saeril as she eats,

"Why did he even date her?"
"I hate her!"
"When will she be gone!"
"If she offends me again I swear I'm going to Kill her with my Savage words!"

I shiver to this scary side of my Saeril. I knock on the door, "WHO IS IT!IT BETTER NOT BE REMI!!!" She shouted.

"Jin!" I answered and hoped for her to smile when she sees me.

I hear her unlock the door and she opens it slightly, "I don't want to see your face pink boy so go away!" And she slams the door hard and it hits my nose. I rub my nose in pain.

She really hates Remi!

❤❤Chapter End❤❤

Remimber! Ok I'll stop with this one pun. Terrible pun...

Anyway! SAEJINNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Like I said, this couple is becoming the main characters XD joke!

Will Saeril find out that Remi is just Jin's cousin?

Park~Sshi Out