Chapter Twenty Three: Mistletoe

(A/N: So BTS is having a concert... Anndddd my wallet is empty so imma just write this story since its free ㅠㅡㅠ)

{Jungkook's POV}

Everyone has gone home to spend the rest of their Christmas with their family and friends. I sat on a bench swing located in Myunghee's garden.

Though it was cold, I managed to stay warm. Just thinking of the times I spent with Jiseok and the rest of my friends was the best.

I swang up and down as I look up at the cloud covered sky. The garden was covered with snow and it looked beautiful. I love how frost covered leaves and roses and how the water in the bird bath has completely frozen.

I then see Jiseok walk out the back door and sat next to me. She also stared at the clouds and warmed her hands with her breath. I admire the way she puffs her cheeks when she is cold or hot and I love the way her hair flows with the wind and she tucks it back.

"It's really pretty!" Jiseok stated.

"Yes... She is so pretty!" I said and I widen my eyes to the fact that I'm talking about another topic.

"Uhm...ok! I really enjoyed this Christmas!" Jiseok said in a bubbly tone and makes a face.

"He he yep! Have you heard about the new thing girls were going crazy about?" I asked her and she tilts her head in curiosity.

"What...thing?"

"That, if you kiss your crush under a mistletoe, they will like you!" I admitted and Jiseok looks up.

I see her widen her eyes and blink several times.

"Are you o-" As soon as I look up I see a Mistletoe dangling on the top of the swing, "U-uhm, I did not know that was there!"

"Hahahaha! Its ok! I knew that was there the whole time! I put that there!" She admitted and I laughed with her.

A few seconds has passed and silence swallowed us whole. We awkwardly smile at each other from time to time and look around.

I wonder if that legend is true.... Wish me luck! I turn to see Jiseok's side profile and leaned closer.

I close my eyes and....

{No one's POV}

Jungkook closes his eyes and Jiseok notices him.

As soon as he leans forward Jiseok turn to him making their lips touch. Jungkook's eyes shot open to see Jiseok up close.

After a small stare, the two didn't realize that they were now softly and sweetly kissing each other.

When the time came when Jiseok realized on what they were doing she backed away.

"S-sorry! I just wanted to see if the legend was true..." Jungkook said shyly as he rubs the back of his head.

Jiseok smiled and grabbed his hand, she then intertwined them together. Jungkook stares at her in amazement and confusion.

"Let's just say.... Its true!" She said as she smiles. A tint of red overpowered Jungkook's cheeks and he jumped up making Jiseok scared.

"Yes! YES! YES! SHE LIKES ME BACK!" Jungkook shouted as he jumps up and down.
(A/N: Up and down by EXID starts playing XD)

Jiseok laughs and jumps with him. Soon they stop and Jungkook pecks her lip.

"You" he then pulls her closer.

"Are now mine!" He said and they started their sweet and soft kiss again.

"Will you?" Jungkook asked to be sure.

"OFCOURSE!" Jiseok shouted and they hugged, "I waited for that question ever since we met again..."

Jungkook smiles and he holds her hand. They walked in together.

"YAH! DONT TOUCH MY SI-" Jin was about to scold Jungkook but Saeril held his mouth closed.

"Oppa... I'm going to be sailing my own ship now!" Jiseok said and Jungkook giggles.

"But how about my ship for you and Mark!" Myunghee shouted. Jungkook looked at Jiseok with a concerned face.

"What ship?" Jungkook asked and he puts his hand on Jiseok's waist.

"JM!" Myunghee shouted excitedly and everyone laughs at the terrible ship name.

"Well! That ship is now sinking because I'm here!" Jungkook said and Suga clears his throat ready to burn him.

"Is it because you are so heavy that as soon as you set one foot on the Ship it sank? I think I saw you in the titanic!" Suga said and Jungkook pouts at him.

"Yah! Suga leave him alone!" Jin scolded and Suga holds up a bag.

"I have a gun in my bag!" Suga shouted and everyone just laughed.

(A/N: If anyone get this reference then I must say that Suga is the baddest b*tch of them all XD)

Everyone walked to their cars and drove home. Jungkook decided to take Jiseok home and all they did in the car was sing along to the songs played from Jungkook's phone.

Meanwhile inside Jin's Car Remi and Saeril were fighting about how disgusting it would be to be your cousins girlfriend.

Inside Myungsoo's car, Hyuna and him held hands as Hyuna feeds him.

Inside Jimin's car, him and Myunghee talked about the funny moments that happened this Christmas. They were going to the park because Jimin wanted to tell her something.

❤❤Chapter End❤❤

I know! I know! This chapter was short but SECOND COUPLE GUYSUE!

I'm sorry for the language with the Authors note XD I am telling the truth about Yoongi. ❤

Park~Sshi Out