12|0.1

Hey guys,
So I've been doing short omakes (extras in the story )
Just to calm your wait for the next chap

So here it goes.

--Kaneki's room before chap 11--

"Oi, Kaneki" Hide greets the male as he entered the guy's room — silently reading — the boy with black hair acknowledges his presence with a bob in the head.

"Hey, have you seen Yuna lately?" Kaneki's bestfriend sits on
A rolling chair, playing back and fourth with his feet.

"No..I haven't seen her in a week" He continues his reading.

"Hey, I have a question"

"What is it?"

"Why do you like Yuna? And what happened to Kamishiro?"

"Uh.." He says nervously, as Kaneki's nose presses the pages of the book, trying to hide a small red blush crossing his face.

"Oh.. You little kinky boy" Hide smirked, knowing the dirty answer in his mind. Kaneki liked Rize for her passion for books and her beauty but there was something else he wanted from her other than company.

Her humongous breasts of course, the guy was a perv even though he only had a first date a while ago.

"He he" Nagachicka Hideyoshi, smiled widely at his friend whilst chuckling loudly.

Kaneki narrowed his eyes, trying to read his best friend's smirk — ding — the answer became fully visible, Pink flushed the ebony haired boy's features.

"W-What are you saying, Hide!?" Kaneki puts down his book —loudly added the crash— bolting up from his bed and rushing out to the kitchen. Hide walks after his friend.

"There's no way I could think perverted thoughts, about Rize-san or...Yuna-chan, no way...no...*thinks about Yuna* oh god" shock etched his face. 

"I told you" he musingly said,

Kaneki placed his hands to his cheeks, taking in a deep inhale
Then with a swift move, he slapped them hard — over and over until they turned to a radish color.

"Oi what are you doing?!" The guy with the blond hair, completely shocked to the sudden sight.

"I'm slapping myself for thinking lewd thoughts that you gave me, baka Hide!"

---Touka's room --

Touka — the violet haired ghoul — was busy reading a brochure Kaya Irimi gave her the other day.

The brochure's main topic this week was how to become a teenage girl, To think it was a joke to be given like this but after she read it all the way through — which was surprising because she never reads unless Touka is forced to — differentiating her self and the girls on the brochure she saw how out of place she was,
First of all,

Teenage girls spend their time and effort on clothing and going about to new places.

While as for Touka on went to school - Anteiku - and sometimes HySy Mask shop. And she also read that girls like to wear stylish clothes, Touka thought was too girly.

Only wearing a long sleeved top, a army green jacket and shorts with pink long socks — that was it. But this girls, wear cute designed clothing which slightly bothered Touka.

Maybe..she isn't normal — heck she's a ghoul how could she live a normal life? — but she wanted to try on a dress for some reasons Touka only knew.

She let the brochure slip through her hands and stands up from her bed, Touka strides to  her closet — taking a loud sigh —before opening it, she opens it and this showing,

A small array of cocktail dresses and casual girly wear. Touka takes out the black cocktail dress, and spins for what ever reason, spins through her small room. Spinning and spinning a pirouette she smiled in a first time this week, all the stress she received came out her body.

She smiled and sung a happy tune

A creak, froze her body. She turned to see who opened the door. Her hearty smile and bubbly emotions dissipated once Touka saw who it was

"Y-Yomo-san?" She stuttered, thus letting go of the small dress it fluttered down to the ground.

"Touka, its time for your shift," the older male says while avoiding eye contact "Irimi, is waiting for the change."

"I'll b-be right there." Touka completely embarrassed, in what Yomo saw. Well they were a pretty good team and respected each other greatly but when he saw Touka twirling about. Her equality with him was over.

Yomo closes the door silently leaving a blushing Touka behind, a small visible smile crossed his face, walking down to the back room.

"Well" He let out a chuckle only he — Yomo Renji could hear —  he heads to the van and starts the engine.

"Touka-chan is a girl after all"

---

Welp, I changed the book cover what do u guys think?
Comment pls

Written version of chap two is up!
Ho check it out