Kissing Simon Snow

BAZ

I was kissing Simon Snow.

Kissing him felt unreal even after all this time. I felt like I wasn't allowed to do it (even though I knew Simon very much preferred us kissing). I loved kissing Snow, that wasn't the problem. Not at all. Not even close. But the feeling of holding back from our Watford days seized me every now and then. And I hated it.

I guess you could say that my past haunted me if you wanted to be dramatic.

Simon felt my sudden mood change and pulled back so he could look me in the eyes.

"Baz, is everything all right?"

His eyes were wide, his lips swollen from the kissing, his hair messy and tangled. Oh God, he was perfect.

"Mhm. I'm quite all right Snow. Well, at least I was half a minute ago. When you were still kissing me", I said with a teasing smirk. "How about you returned your perfect lips to mine now, love"

Simon gave me a quick, concerned kiss.

"How about you told me what's really on your mind now?"

"Simon, love, I already told you I'm fine"

"C'mon Baz, you can't fool me that easily. I know something's bothering you"

We were sprawled awkwardly on a sofa in Simon and Bunce's apartment. Bunce was out with her family or something so we had the whole place to ourselves.

I frowned.

"Why won't you believe me when I tell you I'm fine. For Crowley's sake Snow, I'm more than fine. I have you with me!"

Simon pouted. "Baz, you can talk to me"

"Okay, geez, calm down", I said to Simon even though I was the one who was getting all heated up. "Okay... um... here we go... It's just... I still can't believe I can kiss you and touch you where ever, whenever I want to... and... and call you mine"

A surprised look crossed Simon's features. His lips parted a little and I saw his eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Oh mother of holy God, Snow! Simon, this is exactly why I don't want to tell you anything that's bothering me. You just get too upset, love, and start tearing up. I mean, what would Bunce say if she'd come here now. Yup, she'd think I was killing -"

Simon pressed his warm lips to mine to cut me off. He kissed me once, twice, three times.

"Baz, stop. I just... I just love you okay", he said looking into my eyes. His eyes were so blue and honest.

For once I had to reach for words. This was the first time Simon had said those words to me. Simon Snow had said he loved me. He actually loved me.

I don't know why it amazed me so much.

I felt my eyes starting to get moist as I stared at him, my mouth hanging open.

For Crowley's sake Basilton, he's waiting for your answer! Say something!

I cleared my throat. I wanted to do this properly.

"I love you too, Simon Snow"

A big goofy smile spread across his features as he kissed me again. I smiled broadly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you", he mumbled, his lips still on mine. "I have wanted to say that for so long, Baz. I love you"

I planted a light kiss on the tip of his nose. Maybe I should tell him my worries more often if this was what I got.

Hello you lovely person who is reading this. I just want to inform you that my mothers tongue is not English even though I love to write in this beautiful language. If you want to comment, please do. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me xxx