|Chapter 19|

(2014: The Reasons Why part 3)

"PAST"

Troye's POV

Alice and I are going to a party for the very first time... well we haven't gone to one for a while now. HAHAHAHHA NOTE, FOR A WHILE NOW LANG PO YAN HAHHAHAHA!

We've been known for being present at every party in school. Even if the party was not handled by any of our classmates. Basically, even if they're strangers to us.

We weren't known for only that reason. The main reason is...

Alice, Dove and I are one of the so-called "The Elites of Far East University".

Basically, those students who are one of this mostly came from a well known family in the country and mostly are heirs to their family's business or property. We've never been called 'elites' just for nothing.

If one has no title, he is considered as a commoner in school. And the so-called commoners mostly consist of...let's just call them as 'scholars' of this university.
Scholars and elites hardly get along with each other. It's a very rare ocassion to see someone who's an elite hanging around with a commoner. That would cause disgrace to the elite student and his family name.

Well... there was once though. An elite student actually befriended a scholar. It was a rough start at the beginning but the elite student did not give up on their friendship eventhough the people already disagree with it. But the rough journey turned into a smooth one. The scholar student found out that she was the lost legitimate 'daughter' of the Versace and is heir to this fashion brand.

Can you guess who was that scholar and elite student?
.
.
.
Well...
.
.
.
It was none other than Alice's parents.

________________________________________________

Right now, I'm in the middle of the road driving to Alice's house, she'll be my date for tonight's party. I'm using my other car kasi iniwan ko yung isa sa school, nasa locker ko yung susi nito.

Hep.  

Hep.

Walang malice sa 'date' na ito. Ako kasi nag-aya na samahan niya ako so responsibilidad ko siya hanggang matapos ang party. It's as if a guy and a girl is on a date lang. The guy should take care of his partner. Parang ganun lang ang set-up but not romantically. Partner ko si Alice.

PARTNER IN CRIME HAHAHA!

Siya lang naman palagi ang kasama ko if magkaclubbing kami or if may house parties. Strict kasi parents ni Dove while wala naman palagi si tito sa bahay nila ni Alice...

And hindi ko kayang humiwalay sa pederasyon!

Kung alam niyo pinagsasabi ko...
.
.
.

Alice is a beautiful lady. I know that already since the first time I met her. BUT she's my best friend. And that will never change.

May chance ba na maging kami?

HAHAHA MALAY KO SA INYO!
Para hindi na kayo masaktan, sasabihin ko na hangga't maaga pa...
.
.
.

WALA! HAHHHAAHAAHA

Wala pong chance.
.
.
.
Anyways, I arrived safely at my destination and parked my car infront of their house. As I stepped out of my car, I was then greeted by my precious yaya, Yaya Angel.

" Troye!"

"Yayaaaaa! Kumusta na po kayo?"

"Okay lang ako boy. Mamamasyal na naman kayo ni Sofia? Gabi na ah."