Chapter 8- Saved

I soon feel his warm breath on my lips...

*RING RING*

I finally let out my breath for what seems from an eternity! I then see his face get closer.

"This will be continued," he whispers in my ear.

He soon got off of me. I then start walking away.

Then I feel his grip on my wrist, "Don't be late for class."

He let go and gives me a wink.

I start to dash to the classroom. I can't seriously live this day! I start to feel weird and warm.. Bleh.

I make it to class and see him sitting on his desk like nothing happened. How can he hide this so well? I could barely lie to Dan. He knows me too well.

I sit down by Tom. Throughout class, I caught Mr. Sykes staring at me and licking his lips as well. I started to feel the heat of my cheeks rise up.

"Something wrong Maddy?" Tom asks.

"Uh, no," I smile.

"Then why are your cheeks red?"

"I think I might be getting sick," I shrug.

He just nods and returns to work on the math problems.

I place my hands on my cheeks. Wow they're warm! Oh god how long will they stay like this?

"Maddy," Mr. Sykes says.

"Y-yes?" I say, still covering my cheeks.

"Can you come up to the board and answer the equation?" he smirks.

I slowly stand up, keeping my head down. I soon reach the front of class. For once I didn't want to be the center of attention. I grab the whiteboard marker and surprisingly my hand was shaking. Whenever I try to write a number it'll come out all squiggly.

"Something bothering you Maddy?" Mr. Sykes asks.

Well first of all you wanted to kiss me and probably feel me up, "No," I mumble.

I try my best to write the answer quickly  and sit the fuck down. I actually did it quick and speed walk to my desk.

"Ah ah. You're wrong, Ms. Newman," he says.

Are you fucking kidding me!

"Excuse me?" I say.

"The answer is wrong," he says.

"Well you're the teacher, which in turn you should correct my mistake," I say.

"Oh I know I'm the teacher, but you have to learn from your mistakes sometimes," he smirks.

I groaned in frustration. I then see Mr. Sykes bite his lip.

I walk over to the board, again! I quickly scanned it and it's right!

"It's right," I say.

"No it isn't," he says.

"Michael, please tell him that it's correct," I turn to him, he's the nerd of the class.

"Mr. Sykes, it is correct," Michael says.

"Ha!" I say with triumph.

"Well I guess it is," he says.

~

At lunch I didn't feel hungry, which is weird, because I'm always hungry.

"You alright?" Dan asks.