Chapter 7- Happiness

Maddy's Pov:

*BEEP BEEP*

I wake up from a sound, I will never be happy to hear: my alarm. I reach over to turn it off, but it went off by itself.

"My goodness Maddy. What time you wake up?" I hear Dan grumble.

I laugh, "I almost forgot you stayed over."

"Yea you were out. I even left home, ate then came back, and you were still in the same position," he laughs.

"Yea, I probably ate something during lunch and I got into a food coma or something," I say, shuffling around the covers.

He chuckles, "A food coma?"

I turn to face him, "Yea, when you eat a lot or something, you like pass out for God knows how long."

He chuckles, "Maddy, you come up with some weird ass shit."

"Shut up," I say, throwing a pillow at him.

"C'mon get up, we're going to be late for school," he says, while getting off the bed.

I stay in bed to see if he'll pick me up again.

"Don't be thinking I'll be carrying you again," he warns.

Well that plan failed.

"Urgh," I look at him, "fine."

He gives me a smile.

"But I'm going to take a shower first!" I yell, running to the bathroom.

Then I feel a tug on my shirt and I fall onto the floor. Dan laughs, "Yea right."

"Just because you're taller and stronger doesn't mean you can shower first!"

"Um, yes it does," he sasses at me.

"Haven't you heard of a saying called, ladies first?" I say.

"Yea, but I don't listen to it," he says, leaving to the bathroom.

~

"Dan hurry up! I only have fifteen minutes to take a shower and to change!" I yell, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hold up! I told you in ten minutes!" he says.

"You've been saying that for the past hour! What the hell you do in there?"

Then the door opens, "Stuff."

"Urgh, just get out so I can take a shower," I say.

He walks by me to my room. I close the bathroom door, turn on the shower head and take off my clothes. I then enter the shower, "Bloody Hell! The water is fucking cold! Dan!"

"What?" he says, trying to sound innocent.

"You wasted the fucking hot water! You ass!" I yell.

"It's called Karma, bitch!" he yells.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means hurry your ass up! We have ten minutes!" he says.

~

I lock my house door, "God dammit Dan. You be wasting all the hot water, shit."

"Hey!" he points at me, "Watch your language."

"Urgh, shut up and drive us to school," I say, getting in.

He just chuckles.

~

"Dan change the station," I groans, "these songs seem older than me."

He laugh, "Then change it."

I switch through God knows how many stations until one I haven't heard about, probably an American station, "You are now listening to 104.7 kiss fm. Where music is now faster," the radio guy said.

"Is that an American station?" Dan asks.

"I guess so," I say, "It sounds catchy."

"When the days are cold, And the cards all fold, And the saints we see, Are all made of gold, When your dreams all fail, And the ones we hail are the worst of all, And the blood's run stale.."

"Dan it's our song!" I say fangirling.

He just smiles.

"C'mon Dan I know you want to sing it," I tease.

He huffs, "When you feel my heat, Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide, It's where my demons hide, Don't get too close, It's dark inside, It's where my demons hide, It's where my demons hide..."

"See was that too bad?" I say.

"Well it kinda is when you're driving and singing at the same time," he says.

"Yea, you got a point there."

~

"Look at my babe!" Melanie comes running up to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey, calm yourself," I say.

"Pssh, I know you want me!" she sings.

I just shake my head.

I then feel a nudge on my left side, "Ow! What the fuck!"

"Shut up! Mr. Sykes is coming over here," Melissa mumbles.

"Good morning to you all," he smiles, "Maddy I need to speak with you, alone."

I look at my friends, they all shrug while Dan is whispering, "Don't go."

"Um, sure?" I say.

He then smiles, "Come along."

When he left I went over to Dan, "Hey, nothing is going to happen to me," I start to walk away, before turning around, "and don't follow me!"

I quickly walk to catch up to Mr. Sykes, "Hey! Hold up! I'm out of shape from track season!"

I hear him chuckle.

I stop for a bit and I look around, the other side of school. There's no students around here and it's still five minutes before the bell rings.

"Um, what the hell are we doing here?" I ask.

No answer.

"Mr. Sykes?"

All of a sudden I feel pressure on my body hitting the cement wall. I wince in pain. I soon open my eyes, Mr. Sykes' mouth only inches away from mine, feeling his warm breath over my lips. He looks into my eyes and then my lips. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should hit and run or let him do it.

Well I could get a benefit from this.. No Maddy! Get a fucking grip of yourself!

I then feel his one of his hands on my hip and the other holding my chin. This way I can't get out of his grip.

He gets closer, only centimeters left of me and my calculus teacher from probably having a full out make out session...God dammit! I gotta get my head out of the gutter!

I close my eyes, just letting whatever might happen, happen.

Oh dear God. I am sorry for what might happen today on a Wednesday.

__________________

Vote Goal: 1O votes