L

Namjoon: Age 10
Seokjin: Age 12

Namjoon watched, screaming and crying as Sanduel, Ken and Jooheon tore all his A plus papers out of his folder and onto the muddy ground, stomping on them. They were older than him, but in the same grade since they were held back. Namjoon hadn't seen their glares as he had gotten praise from the teacher for getting straight A's again.

"Please stop! Please!"

He screamed, but they just kept laughing and tearing his papers to shreds. He sobbed, looking down at his shoes. What was he going to tell his mom?
Please...Stop.
Then he heard them scream and grunt in pain. He looked up quickly to see Seokjin, wearing his infamous glasses, Mario shirt and baggy pants beating up them up.

"What did I tell you idiots about messing with him?"

Seokjin asked loudly, holding one kid, Ken, in a headlock, causing the other two to run away, crying for their mothers. Sanduel held his nose since it was bleeding.

"You better run! Never come near us again!"

He yelled at the two, then looked down at Ken.

"I know your the leader of those two, so I'm going to have a little talk with you. You stop messing with my friend, I stop beating you three up and we're all happy. Deal?"

Ken tried nodding quickly, but Seokjin wasn't having it. He made his grip tighter, and Ken finally broke.

"F-Fine, fine, we'll leave him alone, just let me go!"

Seokjin let go of him finally, watching him run for the hills and huffed, pushing his glasses up and looking over at Namjoon. He walked up and opened his arms, letting Namjoon race into his embrace.

"You came, hyung."

Namjoon said breathlessly, hugging him tight as tears slid down his cheeks. Seokjin chuckled, stroking his hair as he held him just as tight. He lifted his chin so he would look at him, and wiped the tears away with a small smile on his face. He looked like such a baby.

"I'll always come to help. No matter where you are, or where I am. I'll always be there."

Namjoon smiled softly at the old, but important promise. They both remembered it to this very day.

"Always?"

Seokjin smiled, letting go of him and holding out his pinky. Namjoon giggled and hooked his pinky with Seokjin's.

"Always."

Seokjin ruffled his hair and let go of his pinky. He picked up Namjoon's book bag and his own, slinging them both over his shoulder.

"Now come on, let's go to my house and play Super Mario."

Namjoon beamed at him, forgetting all about his A plus papers getting ripped apart. He loved playing with his hyung, he always got so into the game.

"Can we invite over Hobi? Oh and Yoongi hyung? Please hyung? You know they never go anywhere without each other!"

Namjoon asked cutely, making Seokjin laugh and nod. How could he say no?

Namjoon smiled, eagerly pulling him in the direction of his house. Seokjin laughed at his eagerness, letting him pull him along in the familiar route to his home.

"I'm totally gonna top your score this time hyung!"

"Are not!"

~《♡》~
|533 Words|