Chapter Two

Yokio's POV

I laid on the soft bed as I felt a sense of happiness. It would be a great day.

"No...school...finally." I smiled as my room mate Alicia came in with a worried face. She never really talked. She would always stop the questions.

"Hey," I said as she went straight to the bathroom. She was really nice...not really."I'll be at Rykou's if you need me."

I grabbed my katana sword and walked towards the door without an answer. I continued to walk out the green, yellow, blue campus dorm hall when I ran into someone. Half his head was shaved. Eyes red. Sexy smirk.

"I'm sorry." I smiled as he stared at me. His eyes had some kind of hatred that hit me. I don't even know the guy and he hates me wow.

"Hi...I'm Ren." He smiled as I then felt some small relief.

"Yokio, um hey are you new?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yup...new to the city." His eyes trailed down my body as I rolled my brown eyes. Typical guy move.

"Well I'm going to my friends house, wanna come." I asked as he smiled.

"Yea," he opened a cat cage as a bunny came out. She looked so cute. Kinda like Judy from Zootopia. "Also Sky isn't Judy."

Ugh cool a mind reader. I glanced at his bunny then him.

"Never said that." I rolled my eyes very rudely.

He came closer and smirked. He was so guapo(sexy). He made my heart flutter.

I snapped back to reality and told the man to follow me

I snapped back to reality and told the man to follow me. I kinda was wondering "shit". Like what if this was a dream. Or does he like me.

Ren's POV 😈

I followed the short girl as she swayed. Well that ass swayed. She was a yummy treat I loved. She was really gorgeous and kind. To bad my father is gonna send creatures to earth in a hour.

"Why do you carry a sword?" I asked as she gave me a playful look. Kinda turned me on.

"Just in case the world becomes the walking dead," she laughed as I felt her joke. "Really it's for Alpha battles. To see who's the strongest."

"That seems rad?" I looked at her as we turn a left.

"Yea I guess." She smiled as we stopped at a familiar cottage. The brown small hut/cottage had a beautiful door and plants that were everywhere.

"Stay back!" She yelled as she ran and kicked the door down like Bruce Lee did to his enemies.

Sky held my arm as her tail wagged.

"I like her and I sense demons coming. Now." she spoke as I felt the ground shake tremendously. Shit. He's too early.

I ran inside with Sky when I saw demon heads on the wall. I then knew it was Rykou. A demon slayer. I stumbled in disgust and fell on the table. Tears spewed out my eye. I stood to my feet shaking.

"Ren!" I felt arms grab me and pull me to the wall.

It was Yokio. Her hair was in a ponytail and she smiled softly. I kinda was scared that I would die. My father rushes shit. I was supposed to have her fall for me now this.

"Yokio? Who's he and what's going on?" Rykou held his butcher knife staring at me. I swallowed hard as I knew this was the end.

"Ren," She grabbed my left hand as I blushed. "My boyfriend."

I gave he a look as she winked. She kissed my lips as I kissed back.

"You know he's a demon right?" He asked as she nodded.

"I'm not stupid, I saw the small horns and tattoos. You are not killing him." She squeezed my hand as I smiled.

"I must kill him!" He yelled as she let my hand go.

"Ren let's go!" Yokio yelled as I followed.

Yokio's POV

I pulled him out the door as Rykou finally came to an understanding.

"Yokio wait, I'm sorry." He hugged me smiling.

I knew what Ren's motive was. And I knew I can change him. And I will.

To be continued.....