Chapter Three

Yokio's Pov

I sat at the small table in Rykou's backyard wondering. Why am I sticking up to a man who wants me dead. I gripped the key necklace my mother gave me before she passed.

It was a key that was for me. It granted me to go thru the hell realm and the heaven One and unlock any door. It also had a distinctive glow that was green but would change shape and color. I held it tighter as Ren walked over without sky.

"I_-

"You wanna kill me Ren?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I have to." He rolled his eyes making me glare.

"Why me?" I stood up.

"Your the only hope left in this world." He came closer.

"Everyone is being normal." I said.

"But you, you have high hopes that there won't be theft or wars or rape or anything bad." He stated.

He inched closer as I smiled.

"Kill me now." I said as he pulled out his long hunting knife.

I closed my eyes feeling nothing.

"I can't." He sighed.

"Why not?" I felt tears.

"Because I love you." I smiled as I then felt his blade pierce my heart. I slowly laid back as the world changed.

********😄

I awoken to the thunder as I felt tears come. I've never felt as hurt as this. The thunder boomed as I stared at the dark room.

Rykou left myself with Ren. The demon prince. After the earthquake the sky became dark and the earth spewed with demons. The demons had an horrible smell and a very horrifying look.

I don't know how I would convince Ren to help me save the world but I had to. My mom left the world for me and no matter what I had to save the world no matter what. I would be the new goddess and conquer the world and save it.

I got out the bed as I slowly and walked to the door that led to the next room. I felt my heart pound. I need him. I need him and his knowledge. 

Knock knock knock 

I slowly knocked as the door cracked open. My heart pounded as I entered his room. The room that stenches of a evil presents.

"Ren?"

"What?"

"Can you please help me?"

"Why?"

"Why can't you?"

"I am not suppose to. The demons have to put fear into the humans of earth so I can control them."

"This is my planet, not yours. So I suggest you help me save my planet or I can get you killed."

"Fine." He smiled which confused me.

"Really." I looked at him with my head cocked.

"Yea." He smiled getting up.

"Thank you...so how do we stop them?" I asked sitting on the white dresser that was next to his bed.

"We have to go your old palace where your mother died and reactivate the glass ball." He stood up with the knife in his hand.

"That's all the way on the other side of town." I looked at him.

"Well have fun with that." He passed me the hunting knife then laid back on the bed humming.

"I need you. Please." I looked at him desperate

"I'll help you if I get a part of your world to control evilly." He looked at me as I gave him a solemnly promise.

"Well in the morning when the clouds are gone we'll travel. So bed ready to kill demons and be hurt." he closed his eyes as I left.

I have to get ready. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as my room became my new station.

(My outfit 🔝)

(My outfit 🔝)

I wiped my face as my necklace glowed. I just needed this. I have to save my world. I fixed my nose ring and had no ratings. My cheeks had their little piercing that glowed.

I was ready. I went to the small corner in my room as I started crafting. My head started to sweat as I had to make weapons for myself.

 My head started to sweat as I had to make weapons for myself

💮💮💮💮

Ren's POV

I awoken later to the sun hitting my face. The clouds finally cleared up I felt myself energized. I cleaned myself up as I then left the room. I know my father would kill me if he found out I was helping the enemy. I had no choice.

I walked to the living room to see her. The most beautiful woman alive. With a new appearance.

to be continued 🔥