Dungeon Fun

Fionna's POV

"Die, die!!!" I yell fighting a giant evil spider. I was just about to kill it when Marshall turned into his giant bat self and crushed it.

"Come on Marshall! It was just about to die, I almost got it ,it would have taken one more second!" I whined. Marshall started laughing in that tone of his. I just wanted to punch the glob out of him. "Well you were one second to late little Fi." "Marshall!" "Come on let's get the loot."

I walk over, side by side with Marshall, to the treasure. and my cheeks are burning. 'Stop burning cheeks! Why is this happening?!?'

"Come on, let's get outta here" Marshall says, grabbing my arm and the chest. He turns into a bat and flies us out of the dungeon.

Marshall's POV

I land Fi on the ground along with the treasure. She then starts staring at me with those big blue eyes want something. I wonder what she's wants... look at those beau- "Marshall?" "Huh, what Fi?" "Do you have the key?" "Oh yea right here." I pull the key we got from the beginning out from my pocket.

I quickly open the chest and find a note inside. "Huh?" I pick the note up and read it.

'In here lies an item I know you desire

Say what you want and here it appears

Hurry to say it don't be a liar

Don't hurry than inside will be fear.'

"What does that mean?!?" Fi says peering behind my shoulder at the note. "Uh, make a wish, and make it quick?"

"Hmm... oh glob this is hard! I wish I had more time to think!" "Fi?" "Marshall I'm thinking" "Fi, I think you just used your wish." "Oh glob!!!" "Uh I wish for an awesome fighting sword!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!

WHAT DID YOU DISLIKE?

WHAT DID YOU LIKE?