Nightosphere Party

Fionna's POV

Marshall and I were just about to split up and change back into our clothes when I remembered something important.

"Wait Marshall. I need to know if we are going to the Nightosphere. I have special clothes for that just in case." I state. "Yeah. We are. I'll meet you back at the front of the lake." He answers turning to go get dressed.

I run off and change into my special Nightosphere outfit. When I finish I put everything back into the tree.

Once I finish I rush back to the front of the lake to find a waiting Marshall.

He's wearing his skinnies, red converse, the red and black flannel, his hair casually messy, and his guitar with the bag connected. Just his usual attire.

I see the face that you have to draw carved into the ground nearby. He pours the milk onto it and chants the spell. We're transported from Aaa to the Nightosphere. Immediately I see the monster who beat me up last time. He charges over, but before he can approach me Marshall steps in his way.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marshall asks holding out his arms so the monster can't get by. "What do you think you're doing?" The monster asks, his voice booming. "How dare you speak to me that way. I am Marshall Lee Abadeer or Marshall Lee the Vampire King." "Oh I'm am very sorry my king. Please." The monster says bowing and motioning his hands in the way of his house.

There are perks to having the vampire king as your boyfriend. I smile and grab hold of Marshall's hand. He smirks and we pass by the monster and start to walk to his house.

When we arrive someone greets us at the door. She has a black suit on with a red tie. Her shoes are black and she wears no accessories. Her hair is black and it's tied in a short ponytail. Her eyes are black and she smiling big.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Marshall asks curiously. "Marshy, this is my house, remember? Plus I wanted to meet your new girl friend." Marshall's mom said smiling.

She walked up to me and started to sniff me. She started floating in circles around me with a confused look on her face, sniffing me every once in a while.

"Mom stop. Fionna this is my mom." Marshall interrupted his mom. "Oh hello Fionna. Call me Ms. Abadeer. Now what may you be. Your obviously not a vampire. Are you a-" Ms. Abadeer started. "Yes mom she's a human. But she's my girlfriend. You can't do anything to her." "A human as your girlfriend? As in a permanent one? First of all, how come you haven't sucked the living blood outta her? And why a permanent girlfriend? I though you like moving from girl to girl and-" "Mom! Can I speak with you over there?"

With no time for Ms. Abadeer to answer Marshall took her wrist and guided them both over to a safe distance from me. They talked for five minutes. And they still weren't done. I could tell Marshall wanted to just let his anger out but he held back.

I sat down in front of the door and leaned back on it. It was going to be a while before something happened.

Out of no where I was pulled through the door, lifted to my feet, and moved over so the door could shut. The lights were off and I couldn't see a single thing.

When the lights were turned on I saw a bunch of balloons, all in shades of blue, white, black, and red. There was a table next to the kitchen counter with a pretty big sized cake. Next to the cake were refreshments, red foods, and popcorn. In front of the "L shaped couch were 7 smiling faces. Only two I did not recognize.

There was Demian wearing his black denim jeans, red converse, grey sweater, and shirt underneath. Muse was wearing a black skirt, the black leather jacket, her high knee converse, a new graphic tee, and a chained bracelet. Madi wore a black tank, her short shorts, with the chain from front to back, a her converse. Jerica had her black skirt, the gray shirt off a shoulder, the black converse with the design on the side, and her skull necklace. Max had on his black skinnies, a new red hoodie with his sleeves rolled up casually to his elbows, a black shirt, and his black converse.