Mahjong

I turn to see who it is and I'm on the spot frozen. It's someone I would have beer expected, Mahjong (Basically the crazy magic witch lady, but ya know, a guy... Sorry if this isn't updated, like what happened... Last I saw was she went into a coma and junk.)

"Mahjong, why-what?!?" I yell remembering everything Fi told me. "Yes, it is I, Mahjong the sky witch!" Mahjong's voice echoes against the walks.

I look at him with his black cape and hair. He's crazy. Why did he even do this? Revenge?

Out of no where, the room shakes and crackling and booming sounds are made. I cover my face, but Muse makes a shield appear before us all. I see ruble hitting the shield and dust clouds appear everywhere. The dust clears out and I see a giant elephant.

I remember that elephant! Fi had that. It was something she and Cake got by saving like stupid hotdog people or something. It's a Tanjum War Elephant or something...

Muse makes the shield disappear and I can see a little clearer. On the elephants back is a bod. Oh glob. Fi...

Her bod is flopped down on the elephants back her belly on it. Her hair is over her head but I sit a bit of red bleeding down from under her hair. I'm going to kill Mahjong.

"Mahjong, what'd do you want?" I yell. "I want power. I WANT TO RULE ALL OF AA." Mahjong answers seeming proud, "And with Fionna's love for you, it has made it much easier. Thank you for the shirt too Gummy."

Mahjong lifts up his cape showing off the shirt I gave Gumball.

"WHAT IS HE DOING WITH THAT SHIRT?!?" I turn to Gumbutt. "I traded it-" Gumbutt starts. "FOR WHAT?!? SCIENCY JUNK?!?" "F-For Hambo."

My face softens as I hear this.

"STOP PLAYING ALL LOVEY DOVEY!" Mahjong yells in annoyance, "I need something from you Marshall, more or less, I need you." "W-what?" I ask tilting my head to the side at Mahjong.

Why would he need me?

"I have a little deal for you. You seem to have much more love for Fionna then she does you. So I will return Fionna back to her home, and in return I will receive you." Mahjong proposes. "Marshall you can't. If you join her, she may be able to overthrow the Candy Kingdom." Gumball states.

I have to save Fi. She might die. if I join though, Mahjong may be able to overthrow the Kingdom. What the flip am I supposed to do?!?

GLOBGLOBGLOB

Comment Fancy Narwhals :3

QOTD: Do you like anime? Which one?

~JOE OUT!!!~