Mystery Person

Hey Fancy Narwhals, read the bold italicized at the bottom please.
-
Now enjoy
-

At that moment I felt like screaming and yelling. I felt like I just wanted to explode and die. Disappear from the world for the time being, or forever. But I know I can't. I need to find Fi, and save her from what ever trouble she's in. I don't know if I can do this now.

I do know what I can do now. Violently, I punch the wall next to me with all my might. I feel myself start bleed as the hole is made. I feel my hand on the other side of the wall. Slowly, I pull it back through.

My hand is bloody with some wood stuck in. I pull it out and throw it on the floor. I try not to wince every single time. I knew this would happen, but I still did it. I don't care though. The pain in my hand helps.

How am I supposed to find Fi. Oh glob, am I really that stupid? Jay. He's going to pay. I grab gauze from the cupboard. Hastily, I wrap it around and around my hand. It bleeds through on some parts immediately.

Once I'm don't and satisfied I throw the gauze and float downstairs.

"Marshall wh-" Gumbutt starts. "Can it Gumbutt." I state angrily glaring holes through his pink skin. "Calm down Marshall. Where's Fionna, is she okay?" Muse asks me in a calm voice. "She's gone, and I think Jay took her."

Muse looks at me in clear astonishment. Gumball's mouth pops open in surprise.

In one fast movement Muse gets up and opens a portal to the Nightosphere. I enter first. Muse and Gumball follow after.

~
AT DA ENTRANCE OF JAY'S HOUSE BRUH
~

I look at the fairly large black wooden house. It looks two stories. I've never been inside his house, but Muse has.

How should I get him to come to the door. Will he come to the door. I'll be polite and make it so he doesn't have to come all this way to the door.

I kick down his front door and walk in. I'll come to him, and kill him.

"M-Marshall. Pleasure seeing you here." I hear a small voice coming from my right.

I look over and see Jay starting to stand up, his limbs shaking. This will be fun. He's a coward.

I walk over to him and pin him to then warts wall with my left hand. It's a pretty strong arm, not as strong as my right, which is currently wrapped in gauze, but it's still really strong.

I put my hand to his neck. He tried hitting me off him and struggles to try and get away from my deadly grasp.

"Where's Fionna?" I sternly ask my eyes glowing darker red every second.

Gargling noises are the only sound that escape his mouth.

All of a sudden I feel someone hit me hard on the head with a blunt object. I fall down and hold me head. I feel another this close by.

I look up to see Muse looking down on me trying to help me back up. That's the last thing I see before blacking out.

~

I wake up to see three people talking to each other. I get up slowly as I an see one of them rush towards me to help me up while the others watch.

My vision clears up as I stand up. Muse has helped me up. Muse, Gumball,and Jay must have been chatting.

"Before you maul him again, you should know he wasn't the person who did thi-" Muse is about to finish.

On the other side of the room a loud booming voice sounds, "I have your precious Fionna. She has made me quite more powerful because of your love for her."

030 BBBRRRUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys know who it is?

I have no idea why the chapter picture is an eye...

I decided I'm calling you people "Fancy Narwhals" instead of you people.

I JUST WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FANCY NARWHALS OUT THERE WHO KEEP READIG THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE BOOK SO FAR. WOW. 40 CHAPTERS AND 15K READS. I LOVE YOU FANCY NARWHALS SO MUCH, IM SORRY I CANT THANK YOU ALL PERSONALLY. COMMENT IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION. I PROMISE I WILL GET TO YOU, JUST KEEP REMINDING ME JUST IN CASE. I LOVE YOU FANCY NARWHALS SO MUCH!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~