The Missing Piece(Attack on titan fanfic)

[Radio static]

Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is captain Haru Jeager reporting from a unknown area outside of wall Maria. The rest of my squad has died. I am the sole survivor from the titan attack that happened about 5 years ago in year 845. so far I have found no signs of human life outside of the walls. [BANG! BOOM!] a titan is approaching....[BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!] okay I think it's gone now. the titan that just walked past was a 6 meter class nothing too big. Most of my blades are dull and the large supply of gas I had is very close to running out. I have discovered that titan's tend to appear in an area surrounded by forest about 55 kilometers west from Trost. Everywhere else seemed to be almost deserted. Titans around the mountains seem to gather around small city ruins but nothing else. I have also discovered much more information that could lead to the destruction of the titans. I request permission to return to the city. I have gained information that must be delivered to both commander Erwin and Hanji Zoe. Someone please answer. I request permission to return to the city, if you don't believe me just ask corporal Levi or a girl named Mikasa Ackerman who lives with the rest of the Jeager family. Please, I won't be able to survive much longer out here with what I have. Until then I will report my findings and status. If anyone is listening to this........please help!