What did I miss?

HARU'S POV

I woke up earlier than Levi did. He still had me in his arms and he was holding me very tightly. 'I can't breathe!!' I thought. “L-Levi” I whispered lifting my hands to his face. “huh?” his eyes slowly opened. “you're.....suffocating...me”

“oh,sorry” his grip loosened and he slowly got up. I mentally face-palmed. “Corporal, why are you shirtless?” I asked

he simply smirked and said “just getting comfortable”. 'umm...oh kay then' I thought.

I got up lightly massaging my temple when I suddenly got cold. I ignored it and walked towards the door that lead to the bathroom. I freshened up and had a shower before walking out with wet hair. A new uniform was laid out on the bed and my jacket had been cleaned. I got changed and left the room. I traced my steps back to the top of wall rose, only to find Levi there talking to some of the soldiers. I walked over to him and lightly tapped his shoulder. “ummm...Corporal?”

“hmm? Oh Haru” Levi said turning around.

“shouldn't that be 'squad leader' Haru?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“you will be part of the special operations squad now, after all the rest of your squad died”

“oh, right”

“anyway I have asked for Mikasa Ackerman to come to our base so you may speak to her then”

“oh okay” I was scared. What if my family really was gone? What would she tell me? Would it be awkward between us?

“it'll be alright Jeager, just relax”

“yeah okay” I said dazed

later on we mounted horses and rode to the base. Once we arrived, Levi gave me a quick tour of the place but when we reached my room, we opened the door to find a boy and a girl. Both about 18 years of age. The girl wore a red scarf around her neck and I instantly knew who she was. I smiled at her before she quickly enveloped me in a hug. I awkwardly patted her back as she said “welcome back”.

She turned around to face the boy and said “Eren, could you give us a minute?” I froze. That was Eren?

Well he certainly looked like me. The same blazing teal-green eyes. His hair was a dark brown like mine. Though he is skinner than I thought.

[A/N:I'm referring to the anime if anyone's confused]

Eren left leaving Mikasa, Levi and I in the room. “so....that's Eren?” I asked looking at both Levi and Mikasa. “you didn't know what Eren looked like onee-chan?” a confused look crossed Mikasa's face.

“no I only saw him once or twice. But Eren doesn't know I'm his sister”

“tch, seems just like that brat to forget something so important like that”

Mikasa became angry and looked like she was about to attack. Levi noticed this and readied himself to attack as well. I quickly jumped in front of him and planted a kiss on his lips. I heard Mikasa gasp from behind me. When I pulled away, Levi had a bit of an angry expression. “i hate you so much right now Haru” he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.