Wall Sina Problem

HARU'S POV

I woke up the next morning to find a large box in my room. When I looked inside, I found a plain dress. It was short but easy to move around in and perfectly fitted me when I tried it on.'T-This dress...' There was a note attached it said:

Dear Haru,

the commander has sent us on an undercover mission inside of wall Sina. Our objective is to see if there is any public commotion about what happened when Annie Loenhart and Eren fought. I ask that you wear this dress for the event. We will talk more about the mission at breakfast.

Levi

I had left the dress in my room and headed towards the dining hall in silence. Once there I saw Levi, Hanji, Eren, Mikasa sitting at a table. Plates were set up in front of them filled with food. One of the plates had no person behind it. It was directly in front of Levi. I sat down and took a bite of the bread that sat on my plate. I could feel eyes on me as I did so.

“did you like the package I left in your room for you Haru?” Hanji said smiling. “I hate you” I spat back coldly. It did make sense but as soon as Levi sees me wearing it he will question my sanity.

“umm, excuse me?” a voice cuttting in “I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Eren Jeager” I turned to face Eren with a blank expression. His eyes blazing with intensity, I could read what he was thinking through those eyes. “why do you look like me? Do I know you?” they screamed.

“nice to meet you Eren. I'm Haru” I said making sure not to say my last name. Silence overcame the room as we ate. When I finished my bread I sat back and spoke up “Hanji, was the mission you spoke of in the letter true?” I asked.

“it was true” Levi said looking at me. “I wrote that letter after all”

“then what about the dress in my room?” I asked.

“I asked Hanji to put it there for me” he stated plainly.

“sooo, you chose the dress?” I questioned. Levi's dress choosing ability was a strange one. Every article of clothing he has has a purpose for when battling. That is what he keeps in mind every time he looks at clothing. He never once cared for the overall look and how it fit into different places.

“yes” was the only reply I got because the corporal left after he said it but before he left he said to be ready in at least 12 minutes before he came to get me. I groaned before getting up and leaving the dining hall.

I advanced towards my room and once there I changed into the dress. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and slipped on some plain flats. I was done within 10 minutes so I sat on my bed fussing with my hair and face hoping I didn't look strange. 'who are you kidding? A recon corps solider does not dress like this. You look strange to any solider who knows who you are' I thought. 2 minutes later the door opened to reveal Levi in dress shoes,a black suit, a white shirt and as per usual his white cravat. He closed the door behind him and turned to me.

“I hope I didn't ruin the dress you got for me” I said standing up. I had wanted my voice to show sarcasm but it came out very nervous. 'I don't care if I look crappy in this dress, right?' I wondered to myself silently.