Chapter 4

I tried to sleep, twisting and turning in bed but I just couldn't. It was comfortable and all, but I wasn't yet acustomed to it and I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan the whole time. So instead of sleeping, I slid out of bed. 

My dinner was still waiting for me on the desk so I tried eating. I took a few spoonfulls of mashed poatoes and had a little of the milk Zayn had brought me but I couldn't bring myself to eat anymore. I went dowstairs wondering through the halls when I noticed a dim light coming from a half open door. 

I peeked my head through, looking inside to find the boy I saw earlier. The room wasn't fully lit, so I had to go in further to see what he was doing. He had his phone in his and didnt see me come in, I though about how anxious Zayn was for me to meet his friends so I tried.

"Hello," I pipped. 

The boy instantly spun around screaming "What the hell Jasmine, you scared me." He yelled, grabbing my wrist. I instantly regreted it wincing under his touch.

"Let go," I yelled shaking my wrist free from his grip as I felt my head spin around my shoulders. 

He instantly pulled his hand away from me staring at me in horror. Zayn came rushing in looking like he had just woken up "What did you do Harry?" he yelled, running over to me.

"Nothing. I swear I didn't mean to do anything. I swear I didn't hold her wrist too hard I was just scared." he whined.

"Whatever," Zayn mumbeled ushering me out the door. He led me up the stair case and back to my room where we both sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"yeah," i mumbeled.

"what are you doing out of bed Jazz?" 

"I couldnt sleep so I thought maybe i'll say hi to harry." I shrugged.

"You cant sleep?" he asked.

"no."

"why not?"

"because i keep thinking about things, i guess."

"then stop thinking," he cooed "and just try to sleep again."

I nodded my head, slipping back under the covers.

"Jasmine,"

"Yes Zayn?"

"i know harry, he wouldnt hurt anyone so why did you react the way you did when he held your wrist?" 

"I dont know." I lied, nudging at my sleeves to cover my hands.

"Jasmine." this time he used a warning tone. Reaching over me to gently tug my arm out of the conforter. "What is this Jazz?" he winced looking at my bruised and cut wrists.

"nothing Zayn, dont worry about it." I said annoyed.

"come on you can trust me."

"Zayn please stop it." 

He sighed, kissing my wrist before slipping it right back under the conforter. I watched him lazily before I felt my eyes close in, and I was asleep. When I woke up the next morning, Zayn was laying ontop of me over the sheets and conforter with his eyelids half closed and a gentle snore leaving his lips. 

sorry i know i didnt update for so long but i went back to school and its kind of hard to balance school work with THREE stories so so so so sorry :))