Chapter 5

I slid from under Zayn going into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was all done I went back into my room, to find Zayn still sleeping. I giggled changing into one of the things he had bought me. An oversized black sweatshirt and a pair of black tights. 

He opened his eyes, after I had slid on my shoes, "what are you wearing?" he asked as he stretched in bed.

"Oh just a few things i found in the closet." I answered.

"thats my sweatshirt,." he smiled "it must have gotten mixed up with your clothes."

i could feel my checks going red as I looked down at the sweatshirt "Should I change?"

"No you look good." he smiled.

He told me all about his friends, then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I still didn't feel comfortable around Harry, so Zayn took me out for breakfast instead. We ate Mcmuffins and had mini sandwhichs for lunch, we stayed out for most of the day just driving around town.

when it was still after noon, he took me to watch a movie promising he wouldnt let anyone touch me then we drove to the train station to pick up his friends. They were two friends, one Niall and the other Liam. they were nice to me and zayn already told me about them before so I managed a small smile and a quick hello when I saw them, at least i was having some progress.

zayn told me his last friend, louis, was coming tomorrow morning and he drove niall and liam home before he took me to a sea food resturant for crab rolls. We got home at night, really really late and all I wanted to do was sleep. but again, I couldn't. So I slipped into Zayns room and asked if I could stay the night with him and he let me. 

XXX

When I woke up zayn was watching me, I looked at him startled and he just frowned "whats wrong?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same question," he said simply "you didnt tell me why you're here. I mean you dont have to, but youre still a secret to me in many ways."

I pursed my lips "well, would you like to know?" 

he nodded his head, and I sat up straight next to him. "My mum died when I was thirteen." I started "no one knows who murdered her. but some one did, her death was no accident. My dad got so angry when she died, and now he went off on a bussiness trip and my brother Ryan got murdered too. My dad thinks I did it, he thinks i murdered my brother and mother because im the only one left unharmed. hes coming after me, I needed to run away." I explained only realizing that I was crying when Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my to his chest.

"I dont know zayn its so scary, its just to scary." I kept saying "i dont know what to do and where to go, I don't even know who im supossed to trust anymore." i sobbed.

"hush, it's okay i've got you." he cooed.

"it so scary zayn its scary-" i went on before i felt his lips on mine, and melted further into him. 

"its okay Jasmine, you're safe with me." he whispered lightly before leaving a kiss at the top of my head.