Chapter 7

I woke up with a raging ache in my head, jerking upwords to find myself laying on a bench on the side of the road where cars roared to life, and people passed by not paying me any mind. Frightened by what I saw in front of me, I shrunk back into the yellow bench my fingers working on pealing the paint that loosely feel of off it as I tried to think of my next step.

but i couldn't.

all I could think about was the way Zayn's lips were so soft against my own, and how he tasted so sweetly and how he had hugged me so tightly to his chest, making me feel secure. A feeling I had almost lost touch with forever. 

It was my thoughts of him that got me to forget my situation, staretling me when an old women sat down next to me on the bench, making me shrink further onto it, so much further I slipped off falling onto the conrete ground.

"Oh dear," the old lady smiled at me warmly as she passed a hand to help me up, but knowing how strangers could often apear nice despite the fact that they really aren't I pushed my self further away, breaths hitching in my throat as she shook her head at me sympatheticaly.

She stood up, off the bench leaning over me "Are you alright darling?" she asked, her voice coated with sugar sweetness. I shivered as I hid behind her shadow trying to push away from her.

"Please," I whimpered feeling as her finger tips touched the back of my hand, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Abby!" I heard some one yell, the women turned around starteled and so did I, meating Zayns flustered gaze "I've been looking all over for you, where have you gone?" he shouted, making me flinsh tears threatning to pour down my eyes as they glazed over them.

"Oh Abby," this time he said softly, reaching his fingers to gently help me up "I'm so sorry, did I do something wrong? Is that why you ran off?" He took one look at me and a pained expression crossed his featuers before he shrugged his jacket off drapping it over my shoulders.

"You've been dressed like that out in the streets alone? and at night, to make matters worse." he shighed "Thank god you're okay, I was worried sick something would happen to you."

"I'm fine." I mumbeled burrying myself into his chest as he pulled me in, pressing a kiss over my head.

"Thank you," he smiled at the old lady "I don't know what would have happened to her if you weren't here."

and with those words leaving his pink lips, I knew he cared.