drunk james oh dear lord

James groaned and glared at the massive piles of papers that were scattered across his desk. He dully felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, massaging them.
"C'mon, baby. I can help you with your homework. Don't be pouty." James huffed as he heard Thomas's soft voice in his ear. James cast his glare at the other.
"I don't want to do homework." He cried melodramaticlly. He may usually be a top-of-the-class student, but sometimes, it became too much.
James huffed, suddenly, his frown twisted into a mischievous grin.
"Lets get drunk."
Thomas raised an eyebrow.
"Really?"
James nodded.
Thomas stared at the other.
"You're sure?"
James narrowed his eyes at the other.
"If you'd like the opportunity to watch me stumble around like an idiot, I suggest you get some alcohol."

Two beers and a non alcoholic shot, that Thomas played off as being normal, James was already buzzed.
Thomas chuckled at how low his  alcohol tolerance was.
"Okay but like, why does- why do we need to breathe?" James questioned, half sitting on the couch, half laying on it. Thomas rolled his eyes.
"Because we uh, need to?"
"Yeah but like... why?"
Thomas smiled and took a sip of water.
"Because the heart would stop working and we'd die?"
James closed his eyes and sighed.
"Death is stupid."
Thomas giggled and pulled out his phone, pressing the video button.
"Like, what purpose does it- does it even serve? No one wants to d-die. I donwanna die." James slurred, his sentence slightly deteriorated from tiny 'hics'.
Thomas giggled and put his phone away.
"Oh wow, James, its getting late. We should go to sleep." Thomas said. James whined. "Nooo!" He cried dramatically, draping himself over Thomas when he sat down.
"Its too early."
"Its one is the morning."
"Tooo eeearlyy." James sighed, his eyelids getting heavy as he snuggled close to Thomas, the apparent heat source.
"James, hun, I need to get you an Advil." Thomas muttered.
No reply.
Thomas sighed, making himself comfortable.
"Fine. Don't blame me when you have a hangover tomorrow." Thomas whispered, before closing his eyes, and letting sleep wash over him.

"I got a video."
"You did not."
"I did!"
"Delete it."
"Umm... no."
"Thomas Jefferson I will break up with you if you don't."
"No, you won't."
"I will."
Thomas peppered tiny kisses on his lovers hungover face.
"You won't."
James groaned and squeezed his eyes shut.
"Screw off and get me an Advil."

lmao i never post sorry