Chapter four

Emily's POV

I HURT SO DANG BADLY RIGHT NOWWW! After Kayla and Alex found out what happened in my words they weren't surprised. "Can we go on to your house?" "Yea baby" I said. No I don't wanna goooo:( I don't wanna leave Austin. "If you wanna we can see if the guys wanna come too?"kayla said. YESSSSS! omg I love you! "Austin thank you and do you and Alex wanna come to my house?" I asked.

"Yea sure and rlly it was no problem I cut him off "No problem Austin hunny your face is all bruised and cut up he kick and then I was cut off by Austin I will always stand up for the people I love I mean my friends" he stuttered that last part. Weird. "Plz let me clean you up when we get home"I begged feeling horrible. "Fine"he said. I was staring into his eyes and him into mine then we were cut off by Alex "come on you two" he said.

Austin's POV

Omg I hurt everywhere. When I went to get up I almost fell. Emily and Alex helped me get to the car. God Emily she's so I can't even describe it. I will make her mine. On the way home she tried to tell me sorry but I wouldn't let her. Then Famous in a small town came on by Miranda Lambert came on. She sang so beautifully almost like an angel. We have about 20 more minutes y'all. I then made Emily scute over and I just held her I could tell she was in pain but wouldn't show me. I wonder why?