Chapter 3

Austin's P.O.V.

God this girl is strong. Yet she's so beautiful. AUSTIN PRIORITIES MAN PRIORITIES! I have to hold her back I have seen those Miranda Lambert videos. We walked over let the war begin.

Meanwhile

Alex's P.O.V

I don't even know her yet I have butterflies. Ok Alex talk to her. "Kayla he's an idiot"I said.

"I should have seen this comin" I cut off "Nobody sees this coming" I said. God she's so my thoughts were cut off by quiet sobs. "Don't cry your to beautiful for that." I said as I pulled in to my chest and hugged her.

Emily's P.O.V

"Hey white liar" I said quotin Miranda Lambert. "Can't you see I'm busy" he looked up fear came into his eyes. "Austin plz let me beat him to a pulp"I begged. He said no of course. "Listen up you and your hoe can play your games but don't get my best friend into this! Now you leave before I show you what a country girls made of!"I said my accent real strong. "And if I don't" he said. Austin pulled me in close. "She said leave you punk" Suddenly he threw a punch at my face Austin couldn't block it and then his little hoe took a wack at me. Then austin started throwing the punches. Austin was pulled off Cole. By Alex and he then pulled me off that cheap little hoe. Austin and I went outside.