Chapter

3 years later

Kayla POV

Emily is helping me into my dress. Today I am getting married to Alex Ruben Constacio. I am so happy. I love him so much! This is crazy.

Since I ran away. My parents didn't come I know it's sad. But hey I shouldn't think about it. We have decided to have Austin walk me down the isle. He has a suprise for Emily after the wedding. Emily is gonna sing 18 inches while I'm walking down the isle. My brides consist of Miranda who brought her husband Niall, my friend Katy, and Emily my maid of honor. And my flower girl Is Niall's and Miranda's daughter Lauren. Alex POV

I am finishing up my hair. I am getting married to the most beautiful woman in the world. I love to call her mine. Kayla, I am so glad we met. My mind begins to wander when I hear. "Alex can you help me with my tie"from Austin ofcourse the man can't even put on a tie I worry about him sometimes. My groomsmen are mine and Emilys little brothers Austin and Niall him and I have gotten really close. Since Austin is walkin Kayla down the isle. Emily comes in "hey bubba"she says. Shes in a beautiful red dress and her boots. Ofcourse that girl couldn't live without those things! "hey sis you look beautiful"I say. "Awww thanks" she says and kisses me on the cheek. She goes to talk to Austin. They are planing something. Should I be scared. Hopefully no.

Mama Mahone comes in and tells me I need to go on out. I walk out into the huge field. Every one begins to walk out. Then Emily runs up to the to get the mic. The little flower girl comes out I swear she's so freakin adorable. Austin and Kayla comes out.

Kayla's POV

I begin to hear. Emily sing. Austin says "You ready darlin"he asks. "Yes" I said. He kisses my cheek. Lauren and Logan begin to walk out. Alex and I never loose eye contact.Same with Emily and Austin. I begin to cry. (I ain't really good at weddings so imagine a beautiful wedding)

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE! YELLED THE PREACHER. We walk out to what makes you beautiful but Niall and Austin singing it. Emily waits for Austin after. At the reception many old videos were played. God I am so happy!