Chapter 5

Emily POV

Omg I am so horrible! I am the reason Austin's hurt he probably gonna hate me now! Austin picked my chin up so I could look in his eyes and he took my hand."No I don't hate you I never could'' Austin said with that perfect voice. "Here let me clean off ur face. This may hurt take my hand." I said as I gave him my free hand. When I started to wipe off his face he winced. After I was done I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Austin's POV

When she was done she apologized and refused my protests. Austin she said with that perfect voice with just a hint of southern accent. "yeah baby" shoottt I thought why did I say that? Because you like her retard! She blushed and asked "Will u clean off my face my is arms really hurtin" she said her accent thicker at the end. "Of course is your arm okay?" I asked concerned. "Yeah probably a old softball injury actin up."she said. "Okay take my hand" I reached out and sat her on the counter because I'm quite a bit taller. After I washed her face I just stared into her eyes and her into mine. I felt myself move in and we kissed.

Emily's POV

HE KISSED ME!!!!He quickly pulled back and apoligized. "I liked it"I said. "You did?!"he was so happy. "Yes I loved it" I said. "Emily will you go out with me" he asked

Austin's POV

She said................. YES!