Chapter eighteen

DAY OF WEDDING

Emily's POV

So I am putting on my dress I am wearing a long dress with red trim. And my dirty blonde hair is in curled and just cascading down my back. I wanted to have a wedding on a softball field since I was a little girl. So ofcourse I begged Austin and got a yes. I am also wearin my boots. So surprising isn't it. Lauren (Niall and Miranda's Daughter) comes runnin to me I pic her up and smile. She looks so dang adorable! My bridesmaids are Miranda, Bethany my friend from school, Meagan my best friend from school, Brittany my older cousin for Dave, and ofcourse Kayla.

Austin's POV

I am puttin on my red tie now. I am so happy. "Austin can we talk," Alex said. "Yeah bro" I said. Alex is walking Em down the isle and is also my best man. Austin Emily is my baby sister and the last thing either of us want is her getting hurt. So Austin treat her like a princess she's been through so much, she doesn't deserve anything else. Promise me you will be good to her Austin"he said looking into my eyes. "Of course I swear on my life"I said. My groomsmen are all ready. They are Alex, Dawson Bethany's boyfriend, Robert, Dave, and Niall. Then Logan runs up to me and jumps into my arms his my ring bearer he looks adorable.

"Austin you need to go on out"said mom. I smiled at her she hugged me. She began to cry "Don't cry mama"I said. We walked onto the field I stood on homeplate.

Emily's POV

I stood at the gates. I looked at Alex and gave him a hug.

My song began to play it was all your life by Band Perry.

Austin's POV

OH MY GOD! She looks beautiful. I have never seen anything in my life that perfect. We got to the candle lighting cereomony and they played First Love Song By Luke Bryan. We are about to walk out of the church. Emily and I lock arms right before the song starts playing she winks at me and giggles. Oh god I'm kinda scared. And then I heard it MMM YEAH starts playing. I chuckle.

Emily's POV

Austin refuses to tell me our first dance song. Meanie. Austin and I go out to the pitchers mound and somewhere a radio begins Wanted by Hunter Hayes begins to play. By the chorus it begins to drizzle Austin takes off his jacket and we danced. the rain began to pour and we kissed. This is pefect! You'd never think a small town girl like me would ever have a boy like Austin. You'd never think I'd be getting to live my dreams. But hey sometimes the you'd never thinks are the best things in life.

Austin and Emily went on to have three kids two boys Eastin and Carter and a little girl Courtney Tennesa. They kept goin with music and are still falling for eachother everyday.

Kayla and Alex they had two kids Danielle and Hunter. Hunter was Alex jr. and Danielle just like Kayla.

Levi? Never seen or heard from.

THE END