Chspter 1: The Words That Hurt. Bad.

Chapter 1: The Words That Hurt. Bad.

*5 years later*

Ross' Pov

It has been 5 years since I have seen Laura. A lot of things have changed since she left. Like I bought a huuuuuge house! But there are bad things to because R5 split up 4 years ago. I haven't talk to my siblings since R5 split up because they say R5 split up all because of me. They say it's my fault because I wont hire a babysitter to watch Riley. I never want to either! She is all I have left and a lot of people want to take her since we are both famous.

End of pov

Ross: Riley go get ready! We are going to meet up with the Austin & Ally cast!

Riley: Ok daddy! (Ran up to her room)

Riley quickly got dressed then ran pack down stairs.

Ross: Ready?

Riley: Yup!

Ross: Ok! (Picked Riley up then put her in the car) Are you excited to meet them?

Riley: Yeah I guess.

Ross: Sweetheart whats wrong?

Riley: (Started crying) I want to see mommy. I want her to come back!

Ross: She will one day! I promise!

Riley: Ok.

The drive was about a 30 minute drive and half way threw Riley fell asleep. Once Ross arrived to the building the cast was meeting at he picked Riley up carefully so he wouldn't wake her up and carried her into the building with Riley's head resting on his shoulder.

Raini: Hey Ross! Wait is that your daughter?

Ross: (Whispered) Shhh. She is sleeping! But yeah she's my daughter!

Raini: (Whispered) She is so adorable in person! I've only seen her on tv!

Ross: Thanks! (Shoke Riley) Riley wake up! We are here!

Riley: (Woke up) Daddy who is that?

Ross: Thats Raini! She was your mommy's best friend!

Riley: Hi Raini!

Heath: (Walked over to Ross, Riley, and Raini) Hey Ross! Where's Laura?

A tear slid down Ross' cheek. Ross pulled out his wallet and grabbed the note Laura left for him 5 years ago.

Heath: (Read the note then passed it to Kevin) Ross i'm so sorry! How long ago did she leave?

Ross: 5 years ago.

Riley: She left when I was 4 days old.

Kevin: Heath it's not going to work.

Calum: Whats not going to work?

Heath: We where going to bring back Austin & Ally.

Ross: I'll go find her. We can still bring back Austin & Ally!

Raini: Wait Ross! Have you tried calling her?

Ross: Yes but she wont answer.

Raini: Let me try! (Pulled out her phone and called Laura. When she answered Raini put the phone on speaker)

*The convo*

Laura: Uhh hello?

Raini: Laura!

Laura: Who is this?

Raini: Its Raini. Remember we used to be best friends?

Laura: I think you have the wrong number!

Raini: Laura listen! I don't have the wrong number! But your boyfriend and daughter wants to talk to you!

Laura: No! My boyfriend is sitting right next to me! And I don't have a daughter! Now bye. (Hung up)

Ross' Pov

Those words "My boyfriend is sitting right next to me and I don't have a daughter" hurt. Bad. I picked up Riley and ran out the door.

End of pov

Calum: ROSS WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Ross: To find Laura!

Calum: Do you want help?

It was no use now Ross was to far to hear Calum.

----------------------------------------------

How did you guys like the first chapter??? Please comment feedback!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Love you all!!! <3