Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*4 months later*

Laura's Pov

I got the lead role in a movie! And R5 is going on their world tour! I still feel bad since they pushed the world tour back so Ross could be with me when I gave birth. But, I leave for Louisiana today to start shooting the movie and R5 leaves for their world tour today.

End of pov

Laura: Rossy its our last day together for along time.

Ross: Yeah. Im gonna miss you!

Laura: Me to! Im gonna miss the kids to! Make sure you take good care of them!

Ross: Don't worry I will!

Laura: Ok good! Now I have to finish packing!

Ross: Yeah me to!

Ross and Laura both finished pack their stuff then packed Riley, Austin, and Ally's stuff.

*2 hours later*

Stormie: ITS TIME TO GO!!! EVERYONE INTO THE CAR!

Everyone rushed down stairs and piled into Stormie and Mark's car. Ross and Riley piled into their own car while Laura put the twins in their carseats and then got into the car. Everyone drove off to the airport.

*At the airport*

Flight Attendant: (Walked up to Laura) Laura your private jet is now ready. (Smiled and walked away)

Laura said her goodbyes to everyone else before she said bye to Ross, Riley, Austin, and Ally.

Laura: I'm really gonna miss you girly! (Hugged and kissed Riley's head)

Riley: I'm gonna miss you to mommy!

Laura: Be good for daddy!

Riley: Ok!

Laura: Now Ross. Don't lose any kid!

Ross: I wont! I promise!

Laura: (smiled) Good! Now i'm gonna really miss you a lot baby!

(Hugged and kissed Ross on the lips)

Ross: Im gonna miss you to baby!! (Whispered) When we get back, your mine!

Laura: (Whispered) Ok fine!

Ross: (smiled and pulled Laura in for another hug and kissed her on the lips)

Laura: Bye guys! I'm gonna miss all of you!

Everyone: Bye!

Laura walked out to her private jet and got on. Ross watched as he watched the jet dissapear into the sky.

Stormie: Everyone, our private jet is ready!

Everyone but Stormie: Ok.

They all grabbed their suitcases except for Ross because he was pushing Riley, Austin, and Ally in a triple stroller. They all got on to their jet and where off to Europe.

----------------------------------------------

Crappy chapter. Sorry😁