Chapter 6

Chapter 6

My Pov
Months had passed and Ross never broke up with Maia. Laura was due to give birth any day now. Laura was still heart broken because Ross broke up with her. Laura barely at anymore. She also didn't talk real much anymore. Laura also pretty much locked her self in the guest room 24/7.

End of pov

Stormie's Pov
I'm starting to get super worried about Laura. It feels like I haven't seen her in months! And she barely eats! I feel so bad for her. The love of her life just broke up with her while she is pregnant.

End of pov

Stormie: (Walked into the living room only to see Ross and Maia pretty much sucking each other's faces off) Ross.

Ross: (Pulled away from Maia) Ughh. What mom?

Stormie: You need to go check on Laura. Now.

Ross: Why?

Stormie: Because it is your fault that she is like this!

Ross: Fine (Got up and walked to the room where Laura is) Laura please open up!

Laura: .........

Ross: Fine. I guess I will just pick the lock. (Ran to the kitchen and grabbed a paper clip and picked the lock open to find Laura in the corner of the room crying her eyes out) Laura.

Laura: (Whispered) What happened to us.

Ross: What? (Noticed a wet spot on the floor where Laura was sitting) Ummm Laura what is that wet spot on the floor?

Laura: (Looked down and her eyes got big, then started feeling sharp pains in her stomach) *Clenched her stomach*

Ross: Laura whats wrong?

Laura: M-my water.......it b-broke.

Ross: Shit! (Picked Laura up and ran out the room) MOM!!! LAURA IS IN LABOR!!!!

Maia: (Walked out of the living room mad) WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT LAURA AND THAT STUPUD BABY!?!?!? SHE IS A SLUT!!!!

Ross just ignored Maia and quickly put Laura in the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

Laura: R-R-Ross it hurts w-worse than R-Riley

Ross: Shhh just breathe in and out.

Laura: (Did as told) *Screamed in pain* (Grabed Ross' hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and squized it hard)

Ross: (Started to feel bad) Laura can you forgive me? Seeing you in pain made my heart break. I realized that i need you in my life!

Laura: I-I forgive y-you

Ross finally arrived at the hospital and soon everybody else arrived.

*5 hours later*

Laura: (Fell back on to the bed in relief)

Doctor: Well the gender is a boy and a girl!!! The boy was born first and the girl was born second!

Laura: W-Where are my babies? I want to see them!!!

Doctor: (Handed the boy to Ross and the girl to Laura) I'll leave you 4 alone (Walked out of the room)

Laura: The boy looks just like you!

Ross: And the girl looks like you!

Laura: They're so cute!!

Ross: Thats because we make cute babies together!

Laura: (Giggled) What should we name them?

Ross: (Thought for a minute) I have the perfect names!!!

Laura: What are they?

Ross: Austin & Ally!!

Laura: (Giggled) Thats great names!!

Ross: *Leaned in*

Laura: *Leaned in*

Ross and Laura kissed and then everybody else walked in to see them kissing.

Maia: ROSS!!!!! WHY ARE YOU KISSING THAT SLUT!?!?

Ross: Maia shut up! Austin & Ally are trying to sleep! And Laura is not the slut! You are! Now leave!

Maia: Whatever Lynch! (Left)

Stormie: Are you to back together?

Ross: (Looked at Laura) Yeah!

Laura: (Smiled big)

Riley: Yay! Mommy and Daddy back!!!

Ross & Laura: (Laughed)

Stormie: So who is Austin & Ally?

Ross: Those 2 cuties (Pointed at Austin & Ally)

Riley: (Mad) Hey!

Ross: Riley your a cutie to!

Riley: (Happy) Yay!

Everyone: (Laughed)

My Pov
Everyone got their turn to hold Austin & Ally. After everyone held Austin & Ally they left so itwas just Ross, Laura, Riley, Austin, and Ally. Soon the hospital let Laura go home. Ross and Laura left with their even bigger family and went home.

End of pov

----------------------------------------------

RAURA'S BACK😜😜😜😜

So what I did there with the twins names?

Austin & Ally😏😏😏