Chapter 3: Private Jet

My Pov
Everyone arrived at the airport and met up with eachother. They all took a private jet back to Cali.

End of pov

Riley fell asleep within minutes of the private jet ride back home.

Ross: So Laur what exactly did your mom do to you?

Laura: (Look down) Well my dad turned her into a drunk so I was living with 2 drunk parents. But they both hit me every day and (Whispered and started crying) 2 years ago they hurt me so bad I could barely walk. I was to weak to even try to fight back.

Ross: Laura baby that is terrible! I would never do that to you!

Laura: I should have never left you and Riley.

Ross: Things have changed since you left.

Laura: Like what?

Ross: Well I bought a huuuge house, R5 split up, and Riley has an acting career.

Laura: R5 split up? Why?

Ross: Because I wouldn't ket anyone watch Riley but me.

Laura: Ross you should have just let someone watch Riley.

Ross: I couldn't. I didn't want to lose her either. Someone could have just easily taken her!

Laura: .........I'm sorry I left.

Ross: It's ok. Disney wants to bring Austin & Ally back.

Laura: Really?

Ross: Yeah! I think it will be great! None of us really changed at all.

Laura: Yay!! I'm excited to film A&A again!!

Ross: Me to!!

My Pov
For the rest of the private jet ride back to L.A. Ross and Laura talked while everyone else was talking about Ross and Laura

End of Pov

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated in like for ever!!!

I have been so busy wuth school because i havent been doing to well in school😁😁