Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Previously on "What Happened To Us"

Laura put her iPad on the side table next to the bed and was about to fall asleep when..........Someone grabbed her by the neck, put a blind dold on her then put a towel in her mouth so she couldn't scream.

????: (Held a gun to Laura's head) Come with me or i pull the trigger.

Laura: (Nodded)

Laura's Pov
I have no clue who kidanpped me but i am super scared. All i could think of is im gonna die. I just need Ross right now! The mystery person lead me some where and set me on what feels like a bed. I was sitting on something then the mystery person said something.
????: (Pushed Laura on the bed) Your so gonna want to dump your stupid boyfriend after this!
After the mystery person finished talking i knew exactly who it was. It was Parker.

End of pov

Parker: (Tied Laura's hands to the bed, then he took off the blind fold, and took the towel out of Laura's mouth)

Laura: (Looked at Parker with fear in her eyes)

Parker: (Ripped Laura's clothes off then his and then entered Laura)

Laura: (Crying) P-Parker why are you doing this?

Parker: Shut up!

Parker went at Laura for hours and hours. After along time of going at Laura he got dressed then took a leather belt and hit Laura with it.

Parker: Your such a good sex slave babe! (Untied Laura then walked out of the hotel room and just left Laura there)

Laura got dressed and tried walking back to her hotel room but when she took her first couple of steps she collapsed to the ground.

Laura's Pov
Why did this happen to me? I just need Ross! I'll just have to crawl back to my room and I will just have to facetime him.

End of pov

Laura crawled back to her room. Laura finally got the strength to stand up and walk. But only a few steps. She quickly grabbed her iPad and facetime called Ross.

Ross: Baby why are you crying?

Laura: M-My co-star b-beat me and r-r-raped me (Cried even harder)

Ross: (Was in shock from what Laura had just told him)

Laura: R-Ross i want to go home!

Ross: Come join me on tour.

Laura: O-Ok. I'll get on the next flight to Europe. (Gather all her things) Please stay on facetime with me till i get to a cab!

Ross: Dont worry baby i will!

My Pov
Laura got to a cab and got to the aiport. She hopped on next flight to Paris, France and soon arrived there 12 hours later.

End of pov

Laura: (Ran to Ross and hugged him)

Ross: Laur!

Laura: Please dont let go!

Ross: I wont!

Ross and Laura hugged for 5 mintes then got a cab back to the hotel.

*later at the hotel*

Stormie: Laura! Ross told me what happened! Are you ok?

Laura: Yeah. I guess.

Ross: Come on the kids miss you! (Dragged Laura to Riker's room)

Ross: Thanks for watching them Riker!

Riker: Your welcome. Hey Laura you ok?

Laura: Yeah im fine.

Ross: Since the kids are sleepingcan they stay in here?

Riker: Sure!

Ross: Ok thanks!

Ross and Laura walked to their hotel room. Laura set all her stuff down then sat on the bed but immedeatly broke down in tears.

Ross: (Ran to Laura) Laura baby! Please dont cry! Its alright. That asshole who did this to you will pay!

Laura: (Cried)

Ross: Why dont I take you on a special date tonight and then we can have the rest of the night to ourselves after the date?

Laura: Fine.

Ross: Ok. Why dont you go to Rydel's room and hang out with her for a little bit.

Laura: Ok. (Got up and went to Rydel's room)

As soon as Laura left to Rydel's room Ross left to start getting everything ready for his perfect date.

----------------------------------------------

I might upload the date chapter tonight!!!