31

POV

**Two weeks later**

"Camila can we please go home?," Selena asked,out of breath and tired.

Camila has been dragging Selena around the mall all day,while the guys were getting ready to put on the mob.

Camila looked down on her phone."Just give me a minute." Camila quickly went to a corner and dialed Jordan's number.

Jordan picked up within the first ring."Selena wants to go home are you guys ready yet?!"

"Start coming down to the front lot now,I'll let the guys know."

"Okay great!," Camila hung up.

"You know what?I'm tired too lets go." Camila lied putting her phone in her pocket.

Selena breathed a sigh of relief."Finally." She got up.

"But let's go through the front!," Camila suggested.

"But my car is parked all the way in the back,if we go through the front it'll take us forever to get there." Selena said putting her jacket on.

"You know what,we could use the exercise! I mean after all the food and calories we just ate on that food court,we could definitely use it." Camila grabbed her arm,and dragged the poor clueless beauty down the escalator and over to the front lot.

From the corner of her eye,she could see Jonathan,giving the secret single.

"Why we're standing here?," Selena asked.

Camila just looked at her with a mischievous smile.

"Mila the last time you stared me down like that was because you licked my muffin."

Camila rolled her eyes."For the last time that wasn't me that was Dinah!"

From a distance,the girls could hear the sound of music.

As they heard it get louder and louder,four familiar boys came out in ensemble,and started dancing.

All wearing matching outfits,joey got in the middle with a microphone,and sang his impressive vocals into the mic.

"Please don't go giiirrrllll,
You'll ruin my whole wooorrlld
Tell me you'll stayyyyy
Never ever go awaaayyy."

"I love you
(I love you)
And I guess I
Always wiiilllll," Jordan sang with his dimples and cheekbones.

Out came normani and Danny,holding a sign of photos of Selena and Donnie together,with the words "Don't Go Girl", written in big font.

Selena held in her cheeks,from the overwhelming event.

As the song drew to a close,Donnie came out in a tux and rose,getting down on one knee,looking at the flushed brunette.

"Donnie.."

"No no," he held his hand up,"don't say anything.I just want to give you this rose,to tell you that you are way more than your looks.You're smart,sweet,kind,caring,and hell do you know how to cook." Selena giggled,as her eyes got a little watery."And if anybody doesn't see that,can catch these damn white boy hands." Donnie got up,and held Selena's hands in his palms."Selena,I love you baby."

"I love you too Donnie." She wrapped her arms around his neck,and they both kissed,as everyone witnessing clapped.

"Thanks for helping out babe." Danny turned to Normani,in which they kissed also.

Joe immediately went up to camila from behind and kissed her cheek,wrapping his arms around her waist,in which she slightly blushed.

Jonathan stood there alone,looking at all the love struck couples.Camila went over to Jonathan,and gave him a peck on the cheek."I'll be your boyfriend Jon." They both smiled at each other.

"Group hug!!," Camila squealed,in which everyone followed,and all gave each other a tight squeeze.

"God I hate you guys." Danny joked,causing everyone to laugh.

"I love you too baby." Donnie said,giving him a hug.