2

He disappeared and you were there, standing in front of the door, a rush of emotions ran through your body. You opened the door to see a boy blue eyed of you age as a teacher standing in front of a small class giving a lesson of something ''You must be the new student, (y/n)(l/n), right? I am Yukio Okumura'' he said with a calm somehow strict voice ''Yes'' you answered ''Please take a sit'', you walked towards the closest desk in front of two girls and beside a a boy with black, messy hair and blue eyes that was sitting beside a blonde girl wearing rare clothes to wear at school. The black haired boy gazed at you, then your realized that he was a demon too. You've had this ability to know if a demon was close you could feel that with Mephisto and knew that he was a demon himself before he even told you and you knew that this boy is a demon, or at least that's what you feel, however he didn't looked like the other demos you had encountered before. He seemed more friendly ''maybe I can tell him that I am a demon I don't like not telling anybody''  the you stopped your self from thinking that, you couldn't tell absolutely no one about you being a demon. 

You were the first one to get out of the classroom after the class was over, you had to go get your suit case after all. You went there you got you things and started heading to where you were supposed to be staying. You grabbed the key Mephisto had given to you along with the paper and opened the door to smell the most delicious food in the universe,but something didn't quite fit in. You thought you were going to be alone because you are a demon but there was someone there too? and these person was cooking? Before you could even go to check who was this person you saw Yukio standing there ''hmm... I see you are going to live here'' he said ''Yes, I didn't knew I was going to live with a boy, um who is  cooking? It sure smells good'' you asked curios to know who else was going to live with you then it was that sensation again ''a demon'' you thought then Yukio said ''I prefer him introducing himself'' you nodded but you already knew who it was.