9. "Maybe he likes me"

Rin's POV
She was standing on front of me burning on black flames, pointy ears and a tail behind her she looked freaking scary... So awsome. She was a demon. I could not believe it she was a demon just like me, she looked at me she with her beautiful (e/c) eyes, she looked worried, she was worried about me even tho I was a demon the green demon took advantage of her distraction and kicked her blasting her away. I felt so powerless... I couldn't protect her...so weak...I hadn't gotten stronger.

~~Time skip~~

I was almost late for class...again. While I was running and almost got there I saw Yukio standing kinda close to (y/n). Maybe he was.... Nah he wouldn't do that he knows about me....

Yukio, (y/n) and I had finished eating. She was so awesome. She went upstairs to sleep, Yukio and I went to our room to sleep too. When we got there he closed the door "You like (y/n) don't ya?" he asked right when he closed the door "huh!? What do you know?" I responded defending myself "So you do like her" he confirmed as he sat down "Well..." I sighed "Its okay, I can see why" he said "but we can't trust her...at least not for now"

Now I know why Yukio didn't trusted her at first, she was a demon, after a few weeks Yukio told me that we could trust her, after she saved me.
We got to class. It was so boring, I sighed rested my head on my crossed  arms, I turned to (y/n) she was really paying attention. She was so beautiful, so, so beautiful and kind to everyone she meets and smart and gentle. She didn't treat me differently because I am the son of Satan, she didn't feared me, she understood me and the pain I went through. Did I liked her? I asked myself if I like her, when I see her every time, and I think I do. I like her. No. I love her.

(Y/N) POV
The class started, after a few minutes Rin fell asleep with with face turning on your direction, he looked so peaceful while sleeping, his hair pinned up in warm days like this let you see his entire face. You wondered what Yukio meant she he said that he could never kiss you because of his brother, which you didn't mind because you didn't wanted to Yukio to kiss you either, you didn't liked him a like that, maybe he meant that maybe, just maybe Rin liked you. You wouldn't know, he acted the same with everyone, Yukio called my name, he wanted me to say something "Can you repeat what you said?" you asked with a nervous smile "No, you should have been paying attention... Lets move on" he responded clearly annoyed from my distraction. Rin woke up barely opening his eyes, you realized that you were staring at him, your face turned bright red, he growed a big grin on his face showing his little pointy teeth and raised one eyebrow "Staring at people while they sleep, huh? That's very creepy (y/n )" he said keeping that grin on his face you turned foward "I was not staring at you, I was looking at how stupid you are for sleeping in class" you responded defending yourself "Do you want to go get ice cream after class? Just you and me" his sudden invitation caught you off guard "I-um well...yeah, I'd like to" you responded with confidence at the end of your answer "Great!" he said then went back to sleep. Maybe he liked you, maybe, just maybe. He was funny, caring, yes he was stubborn and he could be naive sometimes, but that's what made him, Rin, someone that everyone knows because of his charismatic and loud personality. Even after all the things he had gone through he still managed to keep a bright smile on his face. Maybe he liked you. But you didn't liked him. You loved him. He probably didn't loved you back. And I wanted to tell him how you felt. It was not the time, not then and probably not for a while.