11. "Just friends"

"Can we talk?" the only time you didn't wanted to talk to Rin, he looked serious, you nodded, he let go of your arm "Lets talk on my room, 'kay?" you purposed "Yeah, if you want" you went to your room with Rin, it was the first time that he's ever been there, and you were nervous, you had no idea of what he was going to say. You opened the door for him, it was already dark outside so your room was pitch black "Let me just turn on the lights" you said as he entered the room you turned to the wall to turn on the switch and then turned around and Rin was standing really close, you looked up at his deep blue eyes staring at yours, you were almost kissing only if you leaned a little closer.... but you quickly got that out of you thoughts and closed the door, you were blushing. You sat down at you bed and him on the desk chair "Well about today, I just wanted to say that it didn't had to be a date if you didn't wanted it to be" he explained, he was looking down, he looked up to you, you blushed...again "Well not like I didn't wanted it to be but if you don't want it to then you don't have to think of it as a date" you didn't knew how to respond everything was happening so fast, Rin stood up, headed to the door and opened it  "Lets just be friends for now, 'kay? And just see how things go. I'm sorry for today, I didn't wanted to make things complicated, lets not make it complicated, but I did had a great time, I just wanted you to know that" he said smiling instantly after he finished he left without letting you respond, you just sat there frozen. You let a single tear pour down your face. You didn't wanted to cry so you bit your tounge a little, it didn't work, tears started to stream down you face and you didn't knew why, not like he completely rejected you. You put your hand on your mouth so that your sobs aren't too loud you just layed on your bed sideways, sobbing silently alone just like before. Just like always.

RIN'S POV

"Lets just be friends for now, 'kay? And just see how things go. I'm sorry for today, I didn't wanted to make things complicated, lets not make it complicated, but I did had a great time, I just wanted you to know that" I said then got out of the room, I did not meant a single word, I wanted to tell her that I love her that she's the most amazing girl I've ever and will ever meet. But I couldn't I was being a coward and I didn't liked it I hated it. I could barely hear it, but I did they were sobs, (y/n) was crying, I felt so bad and I felt regret. I went to my room and layed on my bed, angry at myself for being a coward.

The next day we had breakfast like nothing happened, she looked at me with the same friendly smile as everyone she sees, so I smiled back and ate breakfast silently. Went to class like nothing, but no that wasn't it she looked slightly uncomfortable.

(Y/N) POV

You did my best to look like nothing had happened last night, you wanted so badly to talk about it but you were not going to if he didn't wanted to. You went to class a usual and so on every day. You hated it, but had to