His Past pt.2

Point of view says youngjae but for the past its mark.
(Youngjae)
"It isn't much but i hope you like it" the women mumbles before setting the tray down. "Go ahead and eat and ill be back in to check on you in a few." The man said before disappearing. On the tray was a pile of rice with chicken, a roll, and a glass of water. For the first time in a long time i felt loved, with a steady hand i gripped the spoon and forced it to my mouthThe food was gone minutes later. I hadn't felt this alive in years. "Hey, was the food okay?" The man asks as he moves the tray away. "It was delicious thank you." My eye lids were becoming heaver with every breath as i sank further into the bed. "Get some rest, we will take care of all your wounds tomorrow and you can shower. Good night mark." I couldn't muster a response as i drifted off into dream land.
~time skip~
A year later i started the same high school as yugyeom and bam. I was bullied but it didnt really bother me. I mean what could they do that they hadn't done years ago? Id been living with what i considered my mom and dad for over a year and it was beyond perfect. "Mark? Id like you to meet youngjae"  i glanced over and froze, in front of me was the most beautiful person id ever seen. He was wearing a large sweater that reached mid thighs on him and dark skinny jeans. "Hi! Im youngjae. Nice to meet you" he said whike extending his hand "hi youngjae. Im mark. Its nice to meet you too." He smiled "mark, youngjae is a friend from my childhood and i thought you two would get along. Also me and bam wont be at school tomorrow so maybe you to can keep eachother company." I smiled "of course ill look after youngjae" i said. "Great. He gets lonely. Plus he's to nice, everyone uses him and walks all over him." I frowned. "Whatever yugyeom! You and bam go on your date tomorrow! Me and mark will have a great time." Youngjae said with a slight pout, i couldn't help but smile he was so cute. The next day youngjae stayed glued to my hip and talked nonstop and i couldn't have been happier.
"Mark thats terrible! How could someone do something so cruel" i said between my tears. To think id thought i had it bad. "Its fine youngjae, im fine. I have you. Now lets get ready and go on the date i have planned." I just nodded, how was he so calm? I had so many questions but i couldn't force myself to ask. "Come on jae." Mark said as he drug me out of the house. "Okay jae it'll be a semi long ride, so if you want you can sleep. I dont mind." I grinned "sleep it is"
I peeled my eyes open and immediately regretted it. I was in the same box as before, expect this time i had more room and i didnt hurt so much. "Youngjae? Are you in there?" I heard from somewhere above me "yes! Im here. Is that you mark?" As soon as the words left me mouth i regretted it. The image of mark laying motionless in a pool of his own blood flashed before my eyes. "No its me yugyeom. Mark called about an hour ago, said he found you. I haven't been able to get in touch witg him, do you know where he is? Or why your here?" I let out a shaky breatg "yugyeom, you have to get out of here, he'll kill you. Mark hes....hes dead. Call the police, hurry" "your kidding right? Who's he?" I could hear his foots steps echo through the room "jaebum. Now hurry yugyeom. Hurry" he cursed under his breath but ran anyway. "Youngjae? I see your awake. Are you ready to behave? No more trying to leave me, you belong to me." I held my breath as he crouched down "im talking to you. Nevermind. Your still scared of heights right?" He asked before breaking the box open. I quickly scrambled to my feet "now where do you think your going?" He asked with a wicked grin. Before i could even take a step he had a fist full of my sweater in his hand. He backed be up til we were at a huge window "now about that fear. Lets fix it." He whispered before the windows flung open and he shoved me out so the only thing keeoing me from dropping about three stories was him. "Come on youngjae, why dont you scream? Beg me to stop? Cry? Anything." I clenched my jaw shut and closed my eyes, maybe he'd stop if i refused to give him a reaction. "Well this just wont do." He growled out before he loosed his grip on my shirt, out of instincts i grabbed his hand "there we go, now why dont we play a game?"
I sat straight up in the passengers seat before i relaxed, this damn nightmares were going to kill me.